Tuesday 27 December 2016

I bought FFXIV for PlayStation 4 in the stor

I wish I had some consistent buddies to play this game with and enough funds that I could afford the monthly sub with no issues. I want to make a new character and go through it all again and enjoy myself. Ever since some douche bag from my LS started creeping on my wife, I can't go back to ffxiv. As much as I loved it, a taste that bad never goes away. So f*ck you Lexis. I treat you as a friend and invite you into my home and you repay me by telling my wife to leave me and move to Georgia? Eat sh*t.

 Samurai isn't confirmed at all til it is. People saying it is but where the facts that says yoshida said out of his mouth samurai was confirmed. A tshirt only hint not proof. FFXIV Gil Can we just PLEASE get some translation for the rest of the stream lol. Not all of us are fluent in Japanese but all of us paid a lot of money xD. When can I pre-order the collectors edition, someone please tell me. When do the collectors editions become available for preorder ? Jonathan Philemon You are the very first person ever to actually write "Samuel" instead of "Sam" when referring to the director of the SM trilogy. Cheap FFXIV Gil Are you sure everyone else that casually uses Sam are the ones stretching and forcing?

Can someone help me please !!! I bought the game for PlayStation 4 in the store but i had allready played on Ps 3. But i wanne use my account from Ps 3 to ps4 but iT cant !!! Why??? :( i really wanne play again ! Dan Reeves guess it's collectors edition for me to get the chicken knife for the red mage i will make on release. Instead of lamia beast tribe should have made it a new race! People of the snake!  Wish the spent time on other jobs than making dumb rdm just so people can rp in hat.

 The swimming feature made me think, what if they added Emerald weapon boss from FVII and we had underwater combat. Hell yes! Anyone that's been away from this game this is the best Christmas gift ever :) thank you Square Ex.  Just when I thought I was out, they release Red Mage... What! We can swim now!! Whattttttt I'm excited. I think it's about time I purchase another subscription.  I started but never got to finish it.  Keyla Ann Martinez that hairstlye on that monk tho. I'm tempering my expectations, seeing as it's likely going to be same old DPS with a mildly different flavor. So the odds of actually having much of a utility/support role and actually feeling like a Red Mage is pretty unlikely imo.

No comments:

Post a Comment