Friday 27 May 2016

HW has been more negative experience

You should do something about the purchased plots that are not being used by FCs that have been dead for the longest time. There're tons of those in gilgamesh. We should be worried about the real issues here. Like the fact there are no oranges for housing items. How can there be no oranges?!  Was it a dream when I thought I heard them say "gil" is no longer a necessity? I'm thinking I dreamed that up, because it seems like gil is everything still. vDoes anyone know when this patch is coming out? Buy FFXIV Gil Been trying to look for that info online but cannot find it anywhere

I was wondering how long it would take for the community to be more salt than not... over housing Most of the times in these places it is a ghost town, all the bought houses but the neighbourhood is empty Does anyone have a guide that explains housing? Honestly, I beat FF7&12 but I had no idea in hell what was going on when I got housed. I literally just mashed buttons until it went away and I never went back. It is still something I do not understand at all about the game. FFXIV Gil Thanks Square Enix and thanks final fantasy for what you are doing we all enjoy what you do for us.

Ikr I stopped playing it when it's community made the game feel like a job. If you truly believe there are 5 million active subscribers then you truly are an idiot. When I quit there were around 850k and just before that it was near a million and Square Enix was so proud they plastered that 1 million subs fucking EVERYWHERE in hopes more would funnel in. They have SOLD 5 million units of the game, an unofficial census was posted on reddit awhile back which put the active user base just under 1 million across all regions and servers.

People... can you please stop white knightning this game? I still play it myself but it's far from perfect. So far HW has been more negative experience than positive for lots of players who STILL play the game, hoping it will rise again. Location and desirability. Is it near a MB, aether port, summoning bell, on the water, have privacy, a view... All these things add to price.

No comments:

Post a Comment