Wednesday 1 March 2017

Blade and Soul Rumble in the Realm III Semifinals & Grand Finals live

Join us TOMORROW for the Rumble in the Realm III Semifinals & Grand Finals live. Sorry, too busy playing my Dark Knight in Black Desert Online :) Right Dennis, Frank? The Late Winter Treasure Trove is now live! I keep playing this game for 2 reasons...1-its great storyline which idk why its new acts are delayed too much...2-for its female outfits .  3. trove treasure is out. Need some help too. I've been playing BNS without any problem then suddenly today when I log into the game, Buy Blade and Soul Gold on the PIN screen onwards it becomes really laggy and I don't know what's the cause or how to fix it. I'm doing that right now. Rip spent my trove gold on baleful stage 1 and 2.... After I saw weapon event didn't think trove was coming to.....

When u spent all ur gold on cosmetics and trove just rips . Brandon Scott Campbell so many games are having things start today. But I wanna get on this too.  Last event really love me it's gave me 1 heart each day where are the rest of my hearts. I still had 33 chocolate from last soul mate event, even tho i online every day.  Phoenix mithra is closing every thread. What is the deal with that guy? Is the CEO of NCWest?  This web site is currently under maintenance. Please check back soon."the game wont open until download 200 kb 2hour later 1bytes/200kp ? I'm not spending any real money on this. These are your Rumble in the Realm III regional finalists!

Ok. Now I have one question. Why when I allways install this game says (Missing shortcut 'NCLauncher.exe') like some how deleted. And when I install on my PC with differend installer not updating. That pisses me of because I really whanna play this game so badly, if I coud spend my money on this game. P.S. Sorry for band English. Ok now I fixed this problem and updated this game. cheap Blade and Soul Gold Thx for nothing. {<,>} Just wanted to say TYTY to the BnS team love all of you . Your the best . I like seeing art and also hearing Bethany and the Producers . hearing from you all directly give a community the strength to do well . BnS TV is a great idea . i just want the team to know your doing a great job so lets have some fun :D . Blessings ~ Shen.

Maintenance for over 5 hours now that is crazy!!!!!! Server is down? Hurry and upgrade your weapons! i have account problem plssssssssss help T_T  For security reasons login is temporarily disaled pleas try again in few minutes. Hello, if you are unable to log in, you can email the Support team directly at this address: support@bladeandsoul.com. Oh well everybody want free spts free ornaments, free forging orb. Just learn mechanics and farm dungeons. We spent a lot of time for farm. Now your turn lazy ladies and gentlemans. We spent 3 gold each frozen. 5 gold for each moonstone. We used 450 frozen Stinger, 180 moonstone, 350 soulstone 24 sts for True scorpio weapon. You get it free now. And cry a lot. Pff lazy people.

No comments:

Post a Comment