Wednesday 30 December 2015

Blade & Soul for any modern-day high end gaming rigs.

Gems and Transmutation allow you to further customize your Blade & Soul character.I am hoping someone gets me blade and soul for my birthday because the game releases on my birthday Blade & Soul Gold ! Good news! You'll be able to play for free on the 19th of January! Found that out due to the friendly community in the comments. Glad to see signs of a friendly and helpful community before the game is even officially out!  There is friendly community but also there are campers xD in terms of pvp ul start to hate the oposite faction xDD buuut it's gud that u have the surrender option and u can get out of pvp easily.

Unfortunately if you surrender, you lose all your faction quest progress. But if you don't then you keep dying when you spawn... there will be dicks everywhere. i hope the assasins have a better chance to get out of the campers then. You can play for free on russian server. But they did reset all the accounts and I've lost my characters..

Thank you so much, i so wanted to read about the Gems! I've made multiple feedback notes on the last 3 betas, where should I submit it in the forums? General discussion or bug reports BNS Gold?

The one in the image doesn't even give you anything, you spend 1G and 4 Fabric, to get 1 Fabric in return... Don't you ever try this during progression, only do when you have spares. Good spares. I dont have low fps, even in my laptop. Whats your PC specs? That's probably your computer, don't have any problems with low fps. The game is just not optimized, period, for any modern-day high end gaming rigs. It was created for low-end single-core computers from 2011 to be able to play it on a way outdated Direct 9, which doesn't fully take advantage of the powerful multi-core processors we have today. I doubt they'll fix the fps drops for us medium to high end users any time soon, but I agree 100% in dissatisfaction. Luckily I have no problems on BnS regarding any of the 3 latest windows OS (7, 8, 10), but I'd like to take advantage of my GTX 980 too..

No comments:

Post a Comment