Friday 28 October 2016

FFXV King Regis sending Noctis

Noctis' father, King Regis, receives an omen of a catastrophic future that must be avoided. Watch the conceptual CG cinematic FFXV trailer "Omen" here! Captions/Subtitles are available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Russian FFXIV Gil so be sure to enable captions to see them! Thanks for the brazilian portuguese subtitles!! Hey if you guys searching for a turkish translater let me know!

 I'm in love with what I've seen of Final Fantasy XV so far, and this Omen trailer is great. HOWEVER, my issue is with this whole extra content and DLC setup. The season pass is only available if you pre order the Digital Deluxe Edition (but not the Physical Deluxe Edition)...what the hell? You also can't play the King's Tale "mini game"<--?...until the full FFXV game is released when you get your code on the receipt. Trust me when I say I won't be playing King's Tale if I've got FF15 in my hands.

Soooooooo, you're basically paying an extra $30 for King'sglave and 3 in-game items. Quite annoying. MAKE THE SEASON PASS AVAILABLE WITH THE PRE ORDER OF FFXV DELUXE EDITION (PHYSICAL COPY)! Buy FFXIV Gil Right now, it's only available to those who pre order the digital version. This is the only thing holding me back from buying the Deluxe Edition. This is a the game right or a Second movie. Those subs in portuguese were fine. Thanks Is there no way this is coming to PC even after ?... Thanks for subs in brazillian portuguese! Name of song? Will it be on the soundtrack?

The Omen is avoided... With King Regis sending Noctis off accompanied by his friends. In this trailer he's solo, and he loses his way without the company of his brothers.  I was thinking this too. I'm glad he's not alone. This is really well done though, regardless. Yeah, I thought so too! Noct might lose it if he go alone. What are Regis words to the party? "I ask not that you guide my wayward son, merely that you remain at his side."

No comments:

Post a Comment