Friday 11 October 2019

easy to cut, weed and apply heat transfer paper for T shirts

I had customize some T-shirts and loved the way it came out. I loved this iron on vinyl. Works well and a great price! I didn’t have any issues! I finally feel as if I may have found a company to buy vinyl from regularly. Firefly offers many options and their packaging is great. I’m never confused about what vinyl comes from firefly. I absolutely love this vinyl it’s so easy to weed and looks so beautiful when pressed. Made my nephew a shirt and he loves the colors. I love how vibrant it is. Wish I go more. The vinyl is super easy to use. Transfers well and holds up to washing and drying. I really love HTVRont transfer paper product in bundles. It’s easy to have customers pick exactly the color they are looking for. Will be purchasing more. They are great for my cricut! Havent had a problem yet. Will buy again. Great quality. Fast shipping. I was able to make tshirts in no time. I will be back. I ordered the surprise 5 sheetsvand 2 of the 5 had pretty severe damages (imperfections) in the vinyl. I’ll see how customer service handles the issue! Edit: customer service handled the issue well and a replacement came and all sheets were in good condition!

Love HTVRont Heat transfer paper and the sellers!! I contacted them because I was missing one and seller responded quickly and sent out missing one same day.. I love this HTV. Very very easy to weed and apply.. Great Product. Easy to cut on my Cricut. Easy to weed. I used my Easy Press to adhere it to canvas boards. Will definitely purchase again. This vinyl weeds like butter! I usually use Siser, but this is even easier to weed! Love this vinyl! It was fine not as nice as other vinyl I have used. So far this vinyl is great! It was really easy to cut, weed, and apply. I haven't washed the towels with the vinyl on it yet, but the vinyl seems to have adhered well. Would buy again! I have been doing vinyl transfer for about a year now and this is by far the best product I have tried. They vinyl is thinner and weeds easily. The heat transfer is the quickest and easiest I have experienced using a regular iron. I love this vinyl! It’s so easy to use, smooth and lasts forever! I love this vinyl! I absolutely love, love,love this product and the seller. This is the second time I've purchased from them and will continue to do so.

I am a seasoned vinyl crafter lol, I have been making products with HTV vinyl for about 5 years. I had become a name brand snob, only using a certain brand that begins with S, but decided to try this vinyl after it contained several of the colors I needed for a project. I am so glad I did! This is excellent quality vinyl. The directions and information were very useful and easy to understand. I’ve bought a lot of other HTV in the past and this was the first time I received such great instruction, in fact I have received some HTV orders with no instructions at all! The packaging alone makes this ideal for a beginner, plus the color variety. I’d highly recommend this for anyone looking for a starter pack of HTV. I just recently got a Cricut and needed some vinyl. This came with a variety for a great price. Works great so far and adhered to my shirts very well! I love that I have all these different colors to use! I liked the variety of colors. I used them on my daughters back pack.

I have bought enough HTVRont transfer paper from various places to know they are not all made the same and was leery on trying something new but I am glad I did. This cut easily, weeded like a dream and adhered to the fabric nicely. The words are an example of what I used this for, the pictures are something different. The instructions are easy to read and understand, little room for error. I will buy this again. I purchased this vinyl as I wanted to try a different brand from what I have used in the past. This HTVRont transfer paper is very easy to cut, weed and apply. I love the color assortment and the ease of application. I purchased this vinyl as I wanted to try a different brand from what I have used in the past. This vinyl is very easy to cut, weed and apply. I love the color assortment and the ease of application. The colors are gorgeous! I've made several t shirts with the vinyl and they have all came out perfect! Repeat customer for sure!! Felt like there could have been more of the product. But colors were vibrant.

No comments:

Post a Comment