Monday 7 October 2019

HTVRont HTV vinyl is Very easy to weed & use

I've really enjoyed using HTVRont HTV vinyl with my cricut. The colors are beautiful and the heat transfer vinyl is super easy to weed. I also really liked that there were 2 Teflon sheets included. I’ve made a lot of different projects with self adhesive vinyl, but really wanted to try a heat transfer project. The directions included were easy to read and understand. The product is of good quality. The HTV vinyl has a lot of stretch which I've found to be really helpful with the overall appearance of the completed project. It seems durable and doesn’t crack or burn under heat and also makes a good seal. I would absolutely use this product again and would buy from this particular seller. The product came clean and packaged well in a timely manner. It is very good quality product and wonderful color! This was my first pack of HTV. I wanted a pack with many colors so I could experiment. This pack has so much variety in the colors and works beautifully!

I'm totally new to HTV vinyl . My husband surprised me with a Cricut Air Explore 2. I could't wait to get started making T-shirts with it. I read over so many brands and the reviews. It was overwhelming to say the least. I ended up purchased this brand. I LOVE IT!!! Very easy to weed, which was a plus for being new to this. Cuts perfect. All I use is an iron to put the vinyl on. Comes with instructions. When I was finished my T-shirt It looked GREAT!! I love the colors and how they give you extra of the common used colors. I've washed my shirts inside out and dried them inside out and the vinyl is just as nice looking as the day I made it. I would definitely recommend it and I'll be purchase from this company again. This product is so so soft and is very durable at the same time. I used a cricut machine set on the iron on setting and it was so easy to weed. When I heat pressed the material it came out so perfect on the shirt and looked flawless. the edges laid flat on the shirt and the fabric stretched along with the shirt. It comes with all the colors you need and many many more. I highly recommend this and think that this product is great. I will definitely be repurchasing!

It weeds beautifully, vibrant beautiful high quality vinyl.  HTVRont is the best heat transfer vinylWill definitely buy again! Nice personal touch following up with customers to answer any questions, educate, share! Great vinyl for T-shirt’s or canvas. It's fairly thick so cutting has to be done a little deeper with my machine but it presses beautifully. Awesome vinyl! If you need vinyl quickly and are a procrastinator like me who didn’t order from the supply house in time, get this pack. Weeds easily and I love how easy it is to tell the cutting side from face side. The cutting side is striated and more matte, whereas the facing side is glossy. The material was the perfect thickness - not super flimsy like some HTV I’ve used, but not too thick either. So far the product has done well to last on my shirts, also. This is by far the best htv I can easy to cut and peals perfectly. I was also impressed on how well it adheres to different fabrics. I attached a picture of some shirts and hats I made with this product FLAWLESS! It works well for sampling. However, I find that the color/shades are inconsistent when you buy another one. Easy to use. This is the first product made using this vinyl. easy to cut and easy to weed. Excellent product.

For what you pay HTVRont HTV vinyl is very good. It's less than a dollar a sheet and has stayed on everything I’ve made so far. It’s flexible and for lettering and small designs it works. Bigger full press shapes I would recommend Siser but all and all a good product. The colors r really pretty but I purchased this vinyl for the supposedly stretch...I wear tight shirts and and need vinyl that will stretch so it doesn’t wrinkle up like it does with this vinyl in the pic above.These are ok product, a bit hard to tell which side has the cover and which is vinyl on the ones with same color front and back. But otherwise worth getting.  Use them to make all my kids school shirts this year. Saved me a lot of money. Very easy to weed and sticks very well. Perfect for designing. Love this HTV vinyl! Super easy to weed and attaches quickly! Great colors. Weeds easily. Layers very well. No peeling up at all. Great value! Will definitely buy again! Attempted four different colors on four different shirts of different materials - does not stick! Especially intricate letters or designs. Tried to re-iron on before washing - no luck. Waste of time on my designs and money on the T shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment