Sunday 20 October 2019

HTVRont transfer tape performed great for vinyl projects

I'm back to buy my third roll of HTVRont transfer paper; decided to leave a review this time. I have to make very precise and detailed adhesive vinyl masks (maximum 0.25mm alignment tolerance for detailed images with many separate parts, placed "blind" on opposite sides on an opaque material - yikes!) Placing them with any precision would be impossible without transfer paper. The adhesive has been of consistent strength on the two rolls I've used so far. For my purposes (transferring very detailed multi-part adhesive vinyl designs) it has it just the right amount of tackiness: it adheres well, and also releases well. Perhaps most critically for me, the paper does not stretch or deform, so the transferred image is dead-on exactly the same size as it was when originally cut, every time. Really great stuff! I used this with my cricket.. I’m new to using both but it worked just fine. Easy to use. Worked well. This is great and not too strong so my vinyl never sticks to the contact tape. However, sometimes I have trouble get the vinyl to transfer onto the tape. But so far it hasn't been terrible. Great price and I got exactly what I was hoping for. Will definitely order again.


HTVRont t shirt transfer paper is a must have for vinyl crafters. For simple projects, this works really good. For instance, if you have a line of words or a single word or design, you can easily use this to line up your work for placement on your project item. However, if you are doing something more complex and layered, this will be difficult to use as you can't see through it very well. I was expecting it to be clear (my fault for not reading the description properly and making assumptions). Overall, I'm not disappointed I ordered it but will need to get some clear transfer paper as well. Like this a whole lot better than the unmarked cricut transfer paper. Product was exactly as described. Love this product! It’s not too tacky that it holds onto my vinyl and makes it hard to use, but strong enough to work very well. I was using the Cricut brand for a project and ran out so I got this to use with. It works better at sticking than the Cricut brand. Only harder part about it is it’s not as see through but it worked just fine. Awesome for my cricut maker. Not super sticky and easy to work with. Pick up vinyl well and transfers well.


HTVRont transfer tape performed exactly as advertised. I used it on a 4 ft X 4 ft permanent vinyl project and it did a great job of transferring the design without hurting the paint on the wall. I will be using them again. Cheaper than you can find in store and great for my use. It works great with oracal vinyl. Very pleased. I love this product, I am a new cricut crafter and saw your tape on a video so I purchased it Sorry I can't remember what her name was but she was from the UK. Let. E tell you after using cricuts transfer tape and then your product it was amazing. I was about ready to give up using vinyl intricate designs because I was havivg so much trouble. But your transfer tape made it so simple and easy to do . Amazing response time and great quality! I will definitely order from them again! Works great use it several times work better than other products still have to work on getting vynel unstuck from paper but not as much as with other products. I just got a scan n cut so I naturally had to make a decal for my car...this transfer paper worked like a charm! There were a lot of fine lines and points and I had no problems. Exactly what it says it is. Easy to use.


I was happy with how fast I received HTVRont t shirt transfer paper. However it does NOT work at all! I dont know how anyone got it to work for them because I tried everything. I work with all kinds of transfer tape and Vinyl but this stuff is horrible. The reviews are what helped me purchase but im starting to think they are fake reviews. No way has anyone gotten this stuff to work for them. Its also very hard to see where you are putting it down on. Will never purchase again, Sorry! My wife loved this, this shipped and arrived very quickly. I would by this again for her. This is the best transfer tape I have used. EVER! It peels easy. Transfer tape has made my life easier.  This works great. It just isn’t see through so I have a hard time placing my Designs. Easy to use for a first time user. And was strong enough to pick up my vinyl projects. Great transfer tape. Was easy to use, durable. I actually reused the same piece of transfer tape a few times and it held up great! Good product prefer clear but this one is okay too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment