Tuesday 29 October 2019

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat Works great for keeping grill clean

I occasionally like to throw some fish on the grill, and this is where the grill cooking mat comes in handy. The whole process is fairly simple. Just pat your fish dry, then sprinkle on some Tony Chachere's creole seasoning. If the fish has skin, you can put them skin-side-down on the BBQ grill mat. Otherwise, hit the grill mat with a quick spritz of non-stick cooking spray. For salmon, I usually go 5 minutes total for every half inch of thickness I'm working with. Or until you get some nice flaking when you poke it. And just flip the salmon once while it's grilling. The mats seem durable, and they're not hard to clean. There aren't really any negatives, the only thing that I wish was different is that you have to keep your grill heat fairly low when using the mats. So I either have to plan to cook only with the grill mats, or time the cooking for when I'm starting to lose heat and have been grilling other things. Good mats, either way.

I am so tired of things falling through the grates when I'm grilling. YRYM HT grill cooking mat works really nicely with veggies, especially thin stuff like asparagus. Easy to clean and keeps the grill in better shape as well. I love that I can throw them in the dishwasher. Fantastic! These save us so much clean up time I can not believe they never thought of this 20 years ago. It is very slick, easy to clean, generous size and cut to fit. I shared it with my daughter. The only thing I don't like is I can't put on the bottom of the gas oven since it tolerates the temperature up to 450 degrees F. It defeated my original purpose. I place it on the bottom rack. It works some, but not what I imagined. This makes cleaning the BBQ so much easier. It wipes off and you can run soap and water over it. The grill marks still shows on meat. The cooking time is the same. You can use it for a long time. I haven't really counted how many uses. I use this product to save time on cleaning and it works perfect. Have used it as a liner in the oven and under the burners on our grill - I'm really impressed with how well it works!! Easy to clean, too. Definitely would buy again.

Great YRYM HT BBQ grill mat  because they cover the whole cooking area. I am glad I found this. Reasonable priced. We love it. It fit my 36 inch black stone griddle perfect. This grill cooking mat is very good, I use it in the oven and in the stove, I cut the holes for the stove and so I don't have to buy the individual and is easy to clean. Excellent idea an oven Liner that you can cut to the size you need. I had previously bought one that came in two large mats but this one comes in one size and it was enough to cut mats for all my non standardized measuring trays and even for my bread molds. I still have a piece left for future needs. My Cuisinart Griddler is one of the oldest pieces I have in my kitchen. The grill plates lost their non-stick usefulness years ago and I couldn't justify paying 40 plus dollars for a grill plate replacement when buying a new unit would have been pretty much the same cost. Neither could I buy a whole new unit when the one I have is basically still usable. I resorted to using non-stick aluminum foil and it worked for me except for the constant foil replacement factor. But in browsing Amazon, I ran across this item and thought I'd try it. I cut out a cardboard template of the Griddler plates and then used the template to cut out the Cherainti liner and it worked! My Griddler has been revived! I am stunned into writing this review!

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat Works great for me. I use it for my crafts. Great size and easy to cut and clean to put where needed. I don’t know how it works in the oven sorry. I like for barbecue fish. Easy to use. No flare ups. Cleaning was a pain but worth the money. Easy to use, cuts to size and easy clean-up. I have not idea how many times I had used!!, the best election for barbecue fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment