Tuesday 15 October 2019

HTVRont HTV vinyl is better than Cricut's glitter vinyl

HTVRont heat transfer paper is so cute just wished you got more on the roll. Found a comparable one less expensive. I made a onsie for my grandson. I've tried glitter iron on in the past without much luck. This product worked great! No problems whatsoever! I want all the colors!! Helping my daughter out with a school project so I bought some of the rose gold. Beautiful and very sparkly so my daughter loved it. While it was a little difficult to see the cut lines, it weeded really easy anyway. It was a little touch and go on the heat pressing but in the end it worked fine. So easy to weed and work with! Incredible quality. First time using any type of iron on. Glad I chose this product to use first. I bought this to make my bridesmaid shirts and the quality was amazing! I am so happy with HTVRont HTV vinyl rolls. Exact color as listed online. Very beautiful on fabric. Shipped fast and delivered even faster. Used the product on a shirt and worked perfectly! Follow the directions and you shouldn't have any issues. You can't go wrong with HTV from Firefly! I use this for all different projects around the house. Decorations, t-shirt decorations and gifts. You can use this for any project your imagination creates.

Great quality HTV vinyl rolls. Perfect for making my daughter’s pillows. I read a lot of the reviews for this product, some where users could not get it it adhere. On my test shirt I had some problems initially but was able to fix it easily. I increase my heat setting on my iron to linen, used parchment paper and applied heat again to my transfer. I let the iron sit in one place for the full 15 seconds. I didn’t do that when first applying which was my mistake. Stuck like a champ after that. I used the glitter transfer. I was really hoping for a “richer” orange, but I’ve yet to find one. The product is awesome...but you can't go with the directions on the box...you need to watch cricut videos on how to use. The color looks great! I wasnt sure if it would actually look glittered, but it’s even better than I imagined. The pictures don’t do the color justice. I am nervous about how it’ll hold up after a few washes though, so we shall see. This is better than Cricut's glitter vinyl! I used this on two types of material, canvas and cotton. It worked great on both! The color is more of a pink than Coral in my opinion.

Used HTVRont Glitter heat transfer paper to make a shirt for my daughters 1st birthday. It was easy to weed and press with my Cricut Easy Press and the finished design turned out beautiful. Would buy again! I am all about glitter and sparkle when it comes to cricut projects. Fire Fly glitter HTV is awesome. The color was so beautiful with lots of light catching glitter. This color is so beautiful. It cut beautifully and was easy to weed. I bought several other colors and was not disappointed with any. It was a little difficult to weed but my project turned out great! I love this hvt product, it's so easy to use. The color on this is gorgeous, and it it made of high quality. I love it and look forward to all the amazing things I can make! Turned out beautiful. Very happy. Looked great on the fabric and was easy to use. Really easy to use. Love it! I ordered several colors of this HTVRont glitter HTV vinyl rollsand I was very happy with it. It worked like a dream. I made shirts for my bowling team and several smaller items with it. One color, the Rose Gold wouldn't cut worth a darn and was extremely hard to weed. I don't know why that one color was so awful when everything else was perfect. Wish it was much longer than 20 inches for the price. But I love the material. Love this vinyl. Came with instructions on blade settings. Beautiful just beautiful color.

Found HTVRont HTV brand on Amazon, was skeptical as I usually use Siser or Cricut brand... I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN, especially for glitter vinyl. I am SO impressed with how easy to weed and use HTVRont brand is, I actually enjoyed weeding it! Will definitely continue to purchase this brand for future projects. The navy glitter was so pretty! It cut really well and looked great in the shirt after I used my heat press. Would definitely buy again. I love this vinyl!! Omg its so beautiful and such amazing quality!! Its thick and cuts great using with a circuit machine. Ironing on is super easy, oh and it washes really great too. I was a bit nervous to branch away from my “normal” vinyl brand.. but Whoa baby!! I’m so glad I did. This stuff is crazy sparkly! It’s gorgeous! It was a touch hard to weed but well worth the extra effort! Sooooo excited to try another color! Super awesome quality...... better than others... and so much cheaper! This is my second time ordering only in different colors. I was happy with the product and impressed with the customer service. Easy to use, seems durable. Cut perfectly, easy to weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment