Friday 31 January 2020

HTVRONT best transfer tape for vinyl reviews

I love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. I used one piece for my entire project and was still sticky afterwards. I had no problems getting the vinyl to stick to the tape or having it come of the tape once I had it positioned where I wanted it. I definitely will be buying this again great value and quantity for the price!! Great value for price without the loss of quality! This is my new go-to transfer tape! Worked as expected. I'm a beginner so the lines help me. A lot of product for the price! Quality stuff! Works great , fast shipping. I would recommend and would buy again.

I'm in love with HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. It is reusable so a little goes a long way. In my video you'll see me applying the last of 40 names I applied on two separate ornaments. I used the same piece of transfer tape for all 40. You can see that it worked well even after 40 uses. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is great for making repetitive projects and I think it is the best transfer tape for vinyl. I used it on a larger project and just reapplied the backing as I'm sure I can use it several more times. The first few uses it's a bit more tacky but still works beautifully. This transfer paper works great for Oracal 651. It picks up the vinyl pretty easily from and lets go when you're ready. The blue grid helps my OCD get things perfectly straight. I Love using HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. It had the right amount of stickiness.

I have a small business where I use my cricut often. This transfer tape is the best transfer tape for vinyl, it has lines to help guide you where to place the item which helps me keep things straight. Plus the size of the roll lasts me forever! Best tape I have used so far and clings to each item I am moving without a lot of rubbing. Used it on my 651 vinyl and it worked great. No issues and the amount of product you get is good! The lines on the transfer tape help with getting your vinyl on straight. Great deal, still working on using all this transfer tape. You can use this adhesive transfer tape multiple times before needing new tape. Very sticky and easy to transfer small letters (and big pieces). I really like this tape. I plan on using this brand in the future whenever I run out. Such a great value.  I would buy again!

I used HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape for my many Christmas crafts. Its had been a God send, I really do mean that. It has the perfect tact, not too strong & not too weak & works great on all surfaces. I've been using it on wood since I got it & it's worked like a dream. Very good. Does tend to wrinkle some but I like the crystal clear look. Easy to sell pre made decals. This is also a really good deal. Would definitely recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment