Monday 6 January 2020

brand of black heat transfer vinyl

Black heat transfer vinyl from HTVRONT is INCREDIBLE. I’ve ordered at least 10 times, and it's the only black and white HTV I'll use. It weeds so easily and is soooo thin that it doesn't feel like a thick vinyl sticker on a shirt. I use a heat press and it works so well for transferring. I've received numerous compliments from customers on the feel of HTVRONT heat transfer paper vinyl. I will purchase over and over and over! Excellent value. I was skeptical to try a different brand but it cuts and weeks easily! It adheres nicely too! I'll be purchasing again for sure! Worked well with my Cricut Maker and Easy Press. No issues. This is a great value and works well, especially for larger objects. I did experience trouble with cutting out small words, but I think that was due to the font I used. I will try a different font and see if that makes a difference.

HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl was a bigger roll than I expected. Vinyl was easy to weed which is very important when choosing HTV. Will definitely purchase again. This black heat transfer vinyl is easy to weed, iron on and a great quantity. I really recommend this product.  Best iron on vinyl out there! Used for shirts for toddlers and stays on through all washes and drying. Iron on matte. Very easy weeding. The best I've found. I recently tried your black heat transfer vinyl and I was pleased with my purchase. I've purchased other heat transfer brands and would fine that the vinyl wasn’t sticking very well. After some research I was directed your way. I will be most definitely buying this product again. Waited to use it before I left a review. I found the vinyl easy to work with. Applied easily to my shirts and has stood up thru a couple washes already. Very pleased.

HTVRONT Heat Transfer paper  is my first time buying/using this vinyl and it was so easy to weed. It also adhered perfectly. Will definitely buy again!! Very nice vinyl. Weeds easily and goes on like butter. Vinyl looks and feels great. Great value for the money. I made a t-shirt for my granddaughter. I really liked how the heat transfer vinyl is so thin. It adhered really well. Not stiff very flexible. I cannot day enough good things about this black heat transfer vinyl! It is so easy to work with from start to finish! I had no issues cutting it with my Cricut, weeding was a breeze and I used my easy press to iron it on in about 20 seconds! It is soft, has some flex to it and is literally flush with the fabric! I love this vinyl! I bought this paper a couple weeks ago and I loved it, then I bought it back and it didn't work out like the first time, it broke easily, I asked for a replacement and it happened the same. The quality of the paper they sent was not good. My cricut blade is new I did everything and nothing worked. I bought another vinyl here in Amazon, from someone and I work very well.

My cousin told me to buy HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl and try it out. So i did and i love it. It looks so nice on the shirt and it’s so smooth. The one thing that did happen was when cutting sometimes it didn’t cut all the way through but i then did it on glitter setting and it was great. Amazing this is definitely my go to vinyl to buy. Would love if u added more colors. Really thought this htv was A breeze to work with and found that there was no problem doing anything with it so I will order it again. This vinyl is easy to work with and shipped quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment