Wednesday 15 January 2020

HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl reviews

Bought the HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl to make shirts for my bachelorette party and HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl was so easy to use! It weeded easy, ironed on perfectly and you can’t beat the value! I have tried the Cricut brand, paper studios, siser and Joann fabrics brand of vinyl and this one has been my favorite! Can’t wait to try the other colors! Worked great for making T-shirt’s. Would buy again. It cut amazingly! And went on even better! I am so happy with this order! Love this vinyl, first time buying this brand and it works amazingly. Didn’t bubble, went on smooth and peeled quickly which is a plus when your doing multiple applications! Will be buying this again.

Awesome T shirt vinyl ! I've used it on almost all of my projects! I am always skeptical about trying new brands of vinyl especially HTV. HTVRONT T shirt vinyl did not disappoint. It is beautiful, and every step was flawless. I will definitely buy this product again. I loved how simple this was to use. Everything from weeding to applying it to the shirt was a breeze. The backing literally peeled off like butter allowing the adhesive to stay on perfectly without any tugging or having to repress. Weeded easily for the most part, very similar to others I have tried. Had a little trouble with it sticking evenly but I suppose I need a heat press instead of an old iron. But eventually I got it on and its not going anywhere. Will buy HTVRONT T shirt vinyl again!

HTVRONT gold heat transfer vinyl works great! It’s easier to weed than most htv. It adhered beautifully to the oven mitt and pot holders I made. I was concerned about the quilted pattern but it worked just as good as a regular old T-shirt. Has me excited to try this on dish towels. Will definitely be buying more. This vinyl worked great! Very happy with cut and application. Would recommend! I used this HTV to do a bunch of jerseys for my sons soccer team! Easy to use! Worth the money and such a good buy! Used for vinyl on tea towels.  I love this heat transfer vinyl it works really well and seems to hold up really well so far I will definitely be buying more so far I love it. Super easy to weed, especially when weeding an intricate design! Long lasting and washes well. I normally use thermoflex, but I decided to give this a try. I am so glad I did. It was easy to weed and transferred perfectly. I will definitely be purchasing again.

I have used lots of brands and you can't beat HTVRONT T shirt vinyl value and quality. Will buy again. this is an awesome buy, and we have had no other issues. I’m thinking it was operator error when we first tried this product! Love ordering from Transwonder and will continue to do so! I love this htv!! I bought black and white. I definitely recommend this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment