Friday 31 January 2020

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works great for car window decal

I order HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape for use on a car window decal. It worked great and the grid lines made alignment a piece of cake.  First time user; my opinion is that this works very well and is easier to use than another brand I have used. Great product for a great price! Large size rolls make for more projects without having to take time to open more rolls. Had no issues with adhesion like some products I've used, even worked great with glitter vinyl products. Grid allows for easy lineups. The product was purchased for vinyl work and is a good product.  I would buy it again.

Vinyl cutting and sticker production are part of my business. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is really nice. It is different than the standard Manila paper transfer. It has a great grid pattern that really helps when placing your designs straight. My customers have thanked me for using this as it ensured correct positioning. It had a good stick to it and released the stickers without a problem. I used HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape with transferring vinyl to things and it worked great! NO complaints. It was not hard to remove nor was the grip "not enough". The lines help for straight cutting and lining up on object. It is a very nice size roll. I will never use a transfer tape without grid lines ever again. It's such a simple feature to have that saves so much time. The tack is perfect for the vinyl I transfer and the cost is far and away better than any other, especially for the amount you get! I would buy again.

I have tried several different transfer tapes. This tape goes on so easy and best transfer tape for vinyl, lifts up vinyl easy and lifts off without leaving a sticky residue. I used one piece to layer 3 items and it still worked even after accidently getting it on my shirt and phone. Love the thickness. Started to put vinyl in the wrong place and it lifted right off with out messing up the vinyl. Love the lines. This is a very good price. I really like HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape. I knew from the reviews that it was a stiff tape, and that works great. very easy to use, I love the graph on it, and the fact that it doesn't droop, so you have a better chance of getting it in the right place. It can also be used over and over, and has it's own backing which makes it easier to keep safe. I will definitely purchase again but a roll will last a long time since its reusable.

The grid lines of HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape make it so easy to line up vinyl for my projects. I was skeptical about hearing others were able to use one piece twice but you absolutely can & it saves money in the long-run. I wish I had known about this transfer tape sooner!! It’s probably really great for regular vinyl but I’m using printable vinyl and this tape rips the pictures right out of it. I do like this transfer tape but don’t use it on printable vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment