Sunday 12 January 2020

YRYM HT brown butcher paper for wrapping and craft

I needed kraft wrapping paper for my kids and I am happy with YRYM HT brown butcher paper. It is a little translucent But it still good enough even for watercolors. The shipping was fast. Medium thickness! Used it to make palm tree leaves!!! Worked great!!! Good color! Durable! YRYM HT brown butcher paper is nice, heavy duty butcher paper. I use it in the classroom for bulletin boards. The wide width is easy to work with, and the yellow color I bought is super cheerful. My students love it (I teach in a high school). I will buy more in a couple of years when I run out. Great paper to use for a backdrop painting. It has enough body to hold the paint well.

YRYM HT kraft wrapping paper is a standard butcher paper roll that feels familiar from use in grade school (many, many years ago). Reasonable quality but is not what you would consider high quality either. What you pay for is what you get this this case. Pros: HUGE Roll = great value. Cons: Both sides are of differing quality. Paper is a bit see through. Would I by again: Yes Bottom Line: I Bought this paper to be used as wrapping paper, now I fear that I'll be wrapping gifts till end of time with this paper since the roll is huge! It worked fine for my purpose, but since it is a bit see through, there is some limitations to its overall usefulness. I used it as a background and wedding isle runner, worked great! My grandson needed this special paper for designing and cutting clothing pattern. He didn't want anything but this. I think he has a wish list on Amazon. we both enjoy shopping.
brown butcher paper
YRYM HT brown butcher paper

Fabulous brown butcher paper  that I bought to do the awesome faux wood floor look (look on Pinterest and YouTube to see how easily you can create a leather-look or wood floor look with paper). You will also need glue (or a glue alternative) and a finishing product, like polyurethane. You really should research this technique online, with a super high gloss finish you can get amazing results. I like this craft paper as it is the perfect weight for this type of project and I wanted a pretty color, not brown or some such. This was my first YRYM HT product purchase and I learned that they make high-quality products. Would buy a YRYM HT brown butcher paper again. Happy crafting~ This roll is made of good quality Kraft paper. I would order paper from this company again.

Good kraft wrapping paper at a great price and quick shipping. It is not as heavy duty as I hoped it would be, but, it was well advertized and I simply didn't do my homework before I bought it. It did the job just fine but I probably could have gotten by with not buying this whole roll.. I hadn't realized how available this type of product is.. in craft stores. But, this worked well at our wine tasting party, we put in on the table tops and wrote in white sharpie ink the types of cheeses on the platters.

No comments:

Post a Comment