Thursday 6 February 2020

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works well with vinyl decals

I use HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape for sandblast rubber mask and that mask is a high tack so it is a challenge to find a transfer tape that is high tack enough to pull the blast mask off of the release paper and still let go once the mask is transferred to the stone. This works well, I would like it to stick just a little more to help with the transfer but if you take your time it works fine.  It comes in a roll but it's wrapped in a plastic to protect product. Exactly as Seller described. Large quantity for the price. Worked good for transferring vinyl. I was a little skeptical because the adhesive isn’t super aggressive with this type of transfer tape but it worked well.

I'm new to working with vinyl and I tried a few and was so frustrated, I swore it was the vinyl and purchased another brand of vinyl. I purchased this brand because of all the great reviews. HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape is the  best transfer tape for vinyl! I'm learning that certain vinyl needs certain strengths. I used medium strength on permanent indoor-outdoor vinyl and my vinyl released so well, even the intricate parts of my design. I was so pleasantly surprised. I'm going to purchase the stronger strength of this brand for working with glitter vinyl since it seems to need something stronger to release from the original sheet after weeding and to transfer to another surface. I used one piece of this transfer tape for two mugs so if you can carefully place it back on the sheeting, you could probably reuse them again.

I just started using my Silhouette a few weeks ago and have been making decals like crazy. The kit I bought HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape came with a couple sheets of transfer tape, which I used it quickly. I stumbled upon this roll of transfer tape and had to give it a try. I appreciate the cost, as well as the red grid backing. Some rolls don’t have backing at all, which isn’t going to work for me. The added plus of Prime delivery makes this a win win. I use a vinyl cutting machine on a daily basis and this transfer tape was absolutely PERFECT for my recent projects! It wasn’t like some transfer tapes that’s are nearly impossible to work with! The vinyl comes out clean and perfect every time! I will be purchasing this brand again.

I have only used HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape for 1 project and would like more to use it a few more times to see how I think over time. So far it is as easy to use as the cricut tape. I had no problems making a clean transfer with no ripping of the vinyl. I tend to make large signs and this came off a large project with ease without pulling up the stencil I was transferring and without excessive rubbing to set the stencil. This transfer paper has just the right amount of stickiness for vinyl it adheres well but turns loose easily, love it, will definitely buy more.  I am very happy and will buy again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment