Monday 3 February 2020

YRYM HT copper grill mat is a must have for ovens & grills

I've purchased several type of YRYM HT copper grill mats. When I read about these and their "superiority", had to have. So glad I did! Far superior to the others. These even clean up differently. EASY! This is must have for ovens, grills etc. Buy them. You won't be disappointed. We grilled steaks & onions and they came out nicely with grill marks.

I bought YRYM HT copper grill mat set of 4 mats in May, a bit reluctant because of some of the negative comment. To my surprise, it has been an excellent purchase. The YRYM HT copper grill mat has performed beyond my wildest dreams. I have a very expensive Weber grill. Prior to using the mats I gave it a good clean up. Using the mats has given me the extra benefit of not having to deep clean the grill. I also follow the instructions and never let the grill heat over 450 degrees. Sometimes the mats look beyond hope, but once I let them cool off and rinse and lightly scrub them with soap and water and they are back just like new. So far I have only used two of the mats and I think I can still get more mileage out of them. By the way, I am doing this review on my own and have not been influenced in anyway by the vendor.

I've cut miracle grill mat to fit two of 4 mats to use on our grill. So far I've cooked 3 meals on the YRYM HT miracle grill mat, and very happy with the results. Items cooked so far; brats,chicken,pork chops,corn. I recommend your mats. Yes, finely use company's mat (Indoor grill) like the way save me time of clean also meat taste grand, where I live- NO outdoor grill / apartment building 6th floor_ at this moment be ordering an burner. I grill, at least twice a week, vegetables chicken fillets and salmons. YRYM HT miracle grill mat is truly not less than amazing, it grilled everything perfectly and it took me a minute to clean it. This product truly exceeded my expectations. Handy to use, and makes clean up easy. Excellent product, and a very good value.

YRYM HT copper grill mat does a great job grilling up all that zucchini that's coming out of my garden. Cleans up in a breeze. Delivery in two days. Great service. Works exactly as advertised.

No comments:

Post a Comment