Thursday 13 February 2020

YRYM HT brown butcher paper worked great for BBQ wrapping

I believe that it will prove to be a great value for me over time. I plan to continue using it throughout the year for wrapping gifts. Good, sturdy paper. Sent my first order out using it, and am very pleased and will buy it again. Paper has a nice feel to it.  Big butcher paper roll perfect for using on long banquet tables. Worked great for our bbq. Bought YRYM HT brown butcher paper as wrapping paper and a bonus coloring paper for the kids. It's perfect for both.

I use YRYM HT brown butcher paper for art therapy with children. It is difficult to find a paper the right weight with ease of use. It's a bit expensive, but it has turned out easy to work with and cut. I will order again in the future. Read other reviews before purchasing it, so I wasn't surprised at how thin the paper was; it is perfect for wrapping packages for shipping and if something shows through that you don't want to show, you can just double wrap. Not even close to using half, this lasts a while, but I don't ship that often. Excellent purchase of the paper. High quality with great length. When compared to non Amazon prices, this was a great deal. Used for decorating for Halloween, will have enough to use for future.

Great quality YRYM HT butcher paper roll. Arrived quickly and well packaged. Perfect for my many projects. Very easy to store in closet which is why I buy it on the roll like this. Great size. Would buy this same roll again and use this vendor. Just what I wanted! They fit perfectly over the 8ft tables we had rented for our wedding. A giant roll of brown butcher paper. I fold a large sheet in half and use it to keep glue, solvents and wood stains from dripping on my workbench. This great paper for just about everything. I have used it for table coverings. Craft projects, making sewing patterns. All around a great purchase. The product is of excellent quality. You really need a roll holder to use measured lengths of the paper efficiently.

YRYM HT brown butcher paper worked well to cover the floor for our church flea market! I made a cave with it and it was great quality and thickness. I use this for packaging hand painted sings my husband and I make. It’s great! Great paper ! Good weight , I use it for the bottom of my bird cage, it works great . I love to have the paper to line my trunk when I shop for plants .

1 comment:

  1. สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

    ReplyDelete