Monday 10 February 2020

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl to make t-shirt

HTVRONT HTV bundle is a very nice package of heat transfer vinyl. Got a little of every color and the quality is great. For the price you can't go wrong. Luckily, it did not cut through the carrier sheet to the actual vinyl, so I was able to flip it over and cut again with no waste. Weeds like a dream, adhered perfectly, is holding up great! You can't ask for more in an htv, especially the variety and value! The HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl sheets came well packaged with clear instructions on the packaging. The cut side is very easy to distinguish, and it weeds like a dream! Went on my shirts easily, and looks great. I will buy again! I only wish that I could buy specific colors.

I used HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl to make some HTV hats and t-shirts for family gift and it worked well! It did take quite a while to fix on to the fabric, but not too big of a deal. The shirt I kept for myself has been through the washer/dryer a few times and still holding up just fine. Really liked HTVRONT best heat transfer vinyl! I'm a beginner and it was super easy to weed. I used a heat press and it came out beautifully. The neon colors are awesome! Easy to weed, nice selection of colors. Wish it came with more of the richer colors than the awful neon colors every pack seems to inlude. Love this!

This vinyl is an excellent bargain buy! It's one of the less exspensive bundles I have found and that made me a bit worried but, I enjoy it more than the Cricut brand vinyl. I use HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl 4u with my Cricut Explore Air 2 and it works great. I had some issues with how to place it on the mats at first so, I wish it had clearer instructions. Overall it’s a great product! I’ll definitely buy it again. I LOVE this HTV! It is so easy to weed and adhere to clothing. The colors are beautiful as well. Second order for this product. Can’t say enough good things about it. Easy to work with. Good price. Good variety of colors. 

Bryans wife- okay so here's the deal, I have had this machine, brother scan n cut2 for about a week. I love it!!! I got this htv and it has been great! I'm still learning and trying to make everything work but this has made it easy too. My cutter and I disagree on somethings but the htv has help up to it. It did smh a few times but, I believe that was my cutters and I fault not the vinyl. Hope this helps someone cause this is a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment