Monday 3 February 2020

YRYM HT miracle grill mat is a must buy for grilling

I found the heat transfer excellent and it was easy to clean with YRYM HT copper grill mat. The enclosed plastic brush could have stiffer bristles. The copper grill mats were recommended to us and so far, they have lived up to the high praise. YRYM HT copper grill mat arrived just one week ago, so it's too soon to comment about durability. They seem to be very strong and should hold up well. The service has been excellent including the "How to use" email that arrived before the package. Easy to use. Saves grill cleanup. This item was amazing. I place the sheets on my grill and the food was cooked evenly but the best part was I did not have to clean my grill afterwards. Must buy.

My husband is the one that uses YRYM HT miracle grill mat. He has always been anal about cleaning the grill after each use. So I ordered these for him. We are going to take 2 of them camping with us, the other 2 he uses at home. He says they are a lot easier than cleaning the grill. He recommends caution if it is windy. If you don’t get your meat on fast enough it might blow away. He also uses a paper towel to soak up the excess grease, that way it doesn't build up and overflow, which would defeat the purpose of the mat. The meat cooks great and tastes great on the miracle mat. So He recommends them if you want save yourself cleaning time.

I gave YRYM HT copper grill mat to a neighbor for his birthday and he just loves it! Makes cleanup so much easier! Kinda easy to get clean, but so worth it for as amazing as my grilled veggies turn out using these! I found this product to just as described. I love them! good quality, good price and very functional! The silicon brush is a plus for the price! Great for cooking over charcoal. No flame flareups,no food falling thru the grates.Easy to clean, fast shipping. Great product. Product is excellent - we grilled turkey burgers on them and l couldn't believe got beautiful grill marks. Same with veges - highly recommend this product!

I am doing my happy "grilling" dance. This is a great product. Very well packaged and the construction is top quality. Pricing is also great. Easy cleanup as well as easy cooking tool. I will take heed of seller's advice and will not use metal utensils.

No comments:

Post a Comment