Saturday 29 June 2019

Barbecue mat - must have for BBQ grilling

The barbecue mat work really good, especially for things that like to fall apart like fish filet. The few cooks I have done with these have gone well and the meat has stayed moist. The cleanup was way easier than my other mesh and cast iron cooking plates.  It is so perfect for fish or things that might fall through the grates of my grill. The most important thing to know is not to get your grill too hot! Read the instructions. This is an awesome product and I love the 7 year warranty. Goodbye Heavy duty foil shaped like a boat to cook and maintain moist meats on the grill. After I watched the video the next step was my attempt using the YRYM HT grill mat.

I dont know how it works, but I like it. Less mess, moist, well cooked food. Best burger in a long time. Also, I’m a little obsessive about a clean cooking surface and am very pleased .

Heavy duty with an excellent warranty! Used many competitors products in the past with varying degrees of satisfaction. The BBQ grill mat should withstand the test of time. We’ll see! After spending hours cleaning the racks, I found this product and purchased two mats to cover both racks! Amazed at hour evenly everything cooks and does not burn! Not only does the food taste better, but the grill is CLEAN!!


My father told me about these, I picked up a pack of barbecue mat and they work great. Ive cooked a bunch of different things on them so far and no complaints at all. They clean easily and cook everything evenly.  At first I was quite dubious about this product. It takes some convincing(for me, anyway)to get over the idea of foods boiling in their own juices. However, after several uses I think this a pretty good product. You may need to back off on normal cook times.  They have revolutionized our grilling. Everything - salmon, chicken, burgers, veggies are great cooked on the mats. Will be traveling with these where we rent condos with a BBQ.


Started with a bunch of prawns on one side. Flipped it a cooked a large Salmon filet on the other side. Both came out great. Very even heat distribution. Can't wait to try other meats. We have found the mats to be very helpful when grilling and very easy to clean up. We prepared beef tenderloin, various fish fillets and burgers. Where have you been all my life. Great product. Makes using the grill a breeze. No need for metal brushes to clean the grill. The Kona grill mat wipe clean after grilling chicken in heavy BBQ sauce. I just used this product on our gas grill last night with 4 pieces of blackened tilapia. Admittedly I was a little worried how the mat would work but literally after a few minutes the fish was grilled perfectly,didn't stick and most importantly tasted delicious! Clean up was a breeze and I am looking to try vegetables tonight on it. Highly recommend this product !

No comments:

Post a Comment