Friday 28 June 2019

how to keep grill clean


I bought barbecue mat and I used the black one first, it lasted for 6 months and we use the grill EVERY WEEK twice. For some reason the golden one is the worst, it's durability is not that good but fortunately, there's a 3rd one and we've been using that one for now. This was a replacement for another brand of grill mesh mats and I gave them a 5 rating since they are much better all the way around. The mesh is sturdier and there is no binding around the edges to come lose. These are easily washed in the sink with a soft brush and soap, dry quickly and store easily since they are a little bit sturdier than the other brand. They are excellent for veggies, shrimp and other small or delicate items for the grill.


The barbecue mat grills worth every penny I paid, I was prepping a BBQ party and these worked perfectly. One of the mat though, was burnt after several use and I come to realize that the temperature recommendation is at 500 degrees! Make sure you read the instructions first if you want the best results! Fantastic! I've used mine a few times now and I can't say enough about them. I usually throw two on my grill, side by side, I have a big built in gas grill. I can put all my fresh sliced veggies on it, including small pieces like sliced mushrooms, French green beans, etc. None fall thru!!! I haven't tried the dishwasher yet, however they wash up with ease in the sink, no "scrubbing" required. I'm going to order a second set now as I cook all year long on my grill!


Food never falls through the grill plates with BBQ grill mat, used these to cook chicken grill and it turns out fantastic. No sticking, no issues with getting burned, easily clean with warm sink water. This grill Mesh mat is great. Its perfect when I'm grilling small pieces of meat or seafood. It kept food from falling into the grill and came off the mat easily. Also easy to clean and reuse it over and over again. This grill Mesh mat is great. Its perfect when I'm grilling small pieces of meat or seafood. It kept food from falling into the grill and came off the mat easily. Also easy to clean and reuse it over and over again.


These mats are great. Was skeptical that these things were as easy to clean as reported...they are! I use them in my electric smoker all the time and it saves from having to scrub down the racks. I wanted to try since my porcelain coated grates are not that great. I bought this one because the price was right and if it didn't work, it wouldn't break the bank. I was really surprised how well it works . I thought it was excellent . I did steaks and vegetables., nothing stuck to the mesh and cleaning was easy. Very pleased with this bbq mesh. Sits right over the regular bbq grate and prevents smaller or more delicate pieces of meat, fish or vegetables from falling between the slats of the regular grate. Easy cleanup - just put it in the dishwasher & the job is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment