Friday 21 June 2019

YRYM HT BBQ gill mat is easy to use for grilling

I really liked the ease of use of the YRYM HT BBQ Grill Mats Non Stick (Set of 5).
I opened this and I suggest unrolling the mats and allowing them to relax and lay flat for 24 hours. See my pictures using them inside a Kamado style grill. They were so easy to use and I did not lose a shrimp. Tasted fantastic and so much easier than using skewers. There is no drip and flare-up from a basket. Clean up is as easy as advertised. I allowed the mat to cool. Using water and a sponge it just wiped clean. 



You can get five of these mats in an order from YRYM HT store on Amazon. A good bargain! The five BBQ grill mat this comes with are strong, durable, and easy to store. The non stick grill mat Works fine on a grill, even a small one. You can’t let flame hit it, but that’s fairly easy since it stops grease from dripping under it so the flames a off to the side. I used it in an oven to line a small broiling pan too, and it works as well as aluminum, and without the waste. Reusable and easy to clean with soap and water.

non stick grill mat
non stick grill mat


I do a lot of grilling and I have to admit that I am a bit lazy about cleaning my grill--sure, I clean the top, but any grease that leaks down onto the parts below is likely to stay there until I buy a new grill. As such, these are a great investment for keeping my grill alive a lot longer. They are incredibly easy to use and cleanup is as simple as running a sponge across them a few times. These also seem quite durable--even using metal utensils, I saw no scratches or damage to the mats.


 Although it doesn't give you the full charcoal flaming flavor, it still does its job by cooking it and you can still taste the flame a bit. I do love the fact that this holds the pieces that will fall through the cracks of the grill, such as chopped vegetables and thinly sliced meat! Cleaning after is easy! I'm surprised this didn't melt on top of fire! That still boggles my mind! Overall, I like it! I will be using it very often!


 The BBQ grill mat is really non-stick and the food slides right off. You don't get the grill marks on your food, so if that matters to you, these do prevent that. They are super easy to clean, just wipe them down and roll them up for storage. We've tried them with meat, veggies and potatoes and everything cooks evenly on them and slides off them well.

No comments:

Post a Comment