Sunday 29 September 2019

HTVRont HTV Vinyl works great for making T shirts

Just bought a machine to try iron-on crafts. After wading through so many reviews and comparing prices I settled on HTVRont HTV Vinyl to try. I didn't want to spend too much money on rolls I might not use, so sheets seemed reasonable, since there were sellers with comparable prices to other manufacturers I found online. It does what it says! Was a little difficult peeling back from the edge to get the throw-away vinyl off, but it pressed with no issues! This is my first iron-on project, and I am very pleased! Definitely a company to purchase from. Love this. Works just like the big name brand for a fraction of the cost. Every color that I needed was there. It arrived on time and as described. Colors are great and the shirt came out perfect. Easy to apply as well. Great for making tee shirts. These sheets are very durable. Good material and comes with easy to use instructions. Great colors for all different projujects. Great value for the money, definitely worth the buy especially if you do different projects requiring different colors. This is the best heat transfer paper ever.

The best heat transfer paper were very pretty and I could not believe how well they worked. The colors were bright and not dull. Worked really well with my vinyl cutter! Works very good for bags, and custom apparel. Just one swoosh with my iron, and the design would quickly stick to my shirt.Very easy to use! My kids was very happy with the shirt! I wasn't sure at first but I had a great turnout on the HTV worth every penny. LOVED this vinyl!! Will definitely buy again! Great assortment of colors and perfect size. They are all bright and will work great for any project you are going to make. Cuts easy and presses on good. These are great for newbies.. not the best product but good for practicing. Great assortment of colors and perfect size. They are all bright and will work great for any project you are going to make. Cuts easy and presses on good. Arrived quickly! Very good quality! Great colors! Easy instructions. Came exactly as the picture and didn't realize Teflon paper was part of the deal which is great I needed it. Great for my cricut journey.

I used HTVRont HTV vinyl to make decals for onesies for my son and daughter-in-law’s baby shower. The Onesie Creation Station was a hit. The package came with an ironing sheet to put between the iron and the decal which was very helpful. It was easy to iron and the designs looked great and stayed put through the first wash! I just recently received my cricut as a birthday gift and wanted to make some shirts for our camp ground. The colors are absolutely beautiful, and they are super easy to weed and iron on. It was very thin and even on a 2 setting it cut completely threw making weeding harder. Product comes with everything it says and even easy instructions on how to use them. My press is going through maintenance atm. Once it's up running I'll report back with finished results. I really liked the neon green color included. Well I liked it so much I ordered again! It adhered very nicely and is very cost efficient! I started my little business and these sheets has come in very well. I'm very happy with these. I didnt know this brand but easy to cut & weed and seems to be great on shirts.

First time making a shirt and HTV vinyl worked great for me! This weeds easy and is a good price. The only problem is I cant see the cut image. I'm sure that's just me. Going to try a light pad and see if that helps. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of this product. Will definitely purchase again. I did not have any problems with this product. For those who had difficulty weeding - try increasing cut depth - found out on Cameo the auto blade cut depth is a little shallow. I watched the video link recommended by seller and increased depth and had no problems with weeding and cuts came out very crisp. Also I used a regular iron. I did not use ironing board as it was specifically pointed out in instructions to use a hard flat surface. I had to reapply iron over a couple of areas (mainly on outer edges ) but got great adhesion once went back over. Will DEFINITELY order again!! Seller was great in sending email to make sure happy with product. Awesome product easy to weed and use love it met my expectations. I really liked this vinyl and will purchase it again. It has held up really well, and is smooth. Sometimes when using a heat press over an added textured transfer sheet it becomes bumpy, this vinyl did not. I’m happy I took a chance on HTV vinyl! This is the best heat transfer paper ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment