Monday 4 November 2019

HTVRONT transfer tape works great with vinyl

I'm just starting with this cricut but so far has worked fine. HTVRONT transfer tape works great with vinyl. I tried the cricut brand transfer paper and wasted a lot of money and vinyl because it would not release the vinyl but this transfer tape works amazing. Extremely fast service and great quality. Very pleased with my product. The transfer paper is good quality and works very well. This is a really great transfer tape. It works wonderfully with Oracal 631. Haven't tried with any other vinyl yet. Love the grid. You can see through the masking very easily. I received it sooner than expected and worked great! I'm buying this again when I'm done with the one i just bought. This product works well. I like the grid lines to help with alignment. This product is a great product it makes transferring easy!! Works pretty well. Wish it would stick better to thw vinyl to remove the vinyl from paper for transfer. Great transfer tape. I love the grid so you can line up your project before you place your craft on it's permanent place.

I have had no problems with HTVRONT transfer paper. Keep in mind it is very cloudy, which makes placement a challenge. Other than that, it has no problem pulling off vinyl. Glitter vinyl doesn't budge with it, but then again, glitter vinyl is a nightmare with anything lol. Very happy with this transfer paper! I cut 29 sheets of small vinyl footballs for someone and the transfer paper was perfect! I have ordered this several times and I am very satisfied with this product. I would recommend it to anyone. I love this transfer paper! It works great! I have tried other brands, but I had problems with them picking up my letters. I will definitely buy it again. It worked as well as I expected. I really like the grid, it really helps keep things lined up well. Exactly what wanted !! Easy to use ! Great price ! Shipped in a timely manner ! Will be buying more .. This transfer tape is really forgiving and easy to use. I like it better than the Cricut brand!! Worked perfectly for transferring vinyl to cars. My wife says this is a great product. Just the right level of stickiness to transfer and release the vinyl. Just the right amount of tack. Some I've used can really be aggravating to much hold or leave adhesive residue. I like this product.

I found the T shirt transfer paper worked well with transferring vinyl. Also, I used it more than once to transfer and it worked as well the second time. The htv works really great! I used this to transfer a cut image onto wood. Then I saved the piece and reused it to transfer another cut image onto another piece of wood, worked just as good the second time. My picture shows what it looks like after I stained the wood with the image on the wood made from this transfer paper. Works great. Used with vinyl, htv and stencil file and stencil vinyl. I ordered this after having to fight with other transfer papers. This one came quickly and is super easy to use. No left over residue and not hard to peel off! Excellent on all accounts, delivery and product! As promised! Good transfer tape. This stuff works great! Only wish it was clear to better align things!  I was trying to use this on glitter vinyl and that did not work at all. This does work well with other vinyl types. However I didn't give 5 stars because it is still hard to line up since the paper is not clear.

While getting into cutting some vinyl you need some transfer paper. While HTVRONT transfer paper was a cost effective way to get started, it really didn't pick up a lot of the vinyl I was cutting. A lot of 631 wouldn't peel off their sheets when I was ready to transfer it. I probably will step up to "ultra sticky' or if there is such a level. However I haven't seen a roll of this quality since nineteen ninety eight when the undertaker threw mankind off hеll in a cell, and plummeted sixteen feet through an announcer's table. Not too sticky but just sticky enough!! I really like this product for vinyl transfer! Will buy again! This is my second order and more to come. Easy to use. Easy to transfer. I find it difficult to use. It's not clear enough, the lines actually make it more difficult on me to use, and each piece is really only good for one use.

No comments:

Post a Comment