Thursday 7 November 2019

Grill cooking mat keeps veggies from falling and grill clean

The first time I used YRYM HT grill barbecue mat, it was so obvious to see. The nonstick properties of these are so much better. The fact they are so much thicker also makes a world of difference. And the fact these can be used up to 500 degrees is also an added perk. I have tried several other mats from Amazon that just didn't hold up. I have already ordered a second set to send to my brother, who is also an avid griller. If you're looking for grill mats, it’s right to choose it. I cut the grill cooking mat to size to use on cookie sheets. as long as you take care of them they seem to work fine. I have run mine through the dishwasher which works fine as a cleaning method. I have not tried them on the grill yet. Keeps the grill clean. Wish they were bigger to fill my entire grill but great for small jobs. They also come in 2 pack of barbecue mat so you make use of both at the same time. Looks durable. To start off first remember to clean the barbecue mat with a soft material and some soap. If need be this mat can be cut to required size, but I just decided to use it as is to confirm. Took it out after about 7 minutes(at 425F) or so and I can say no damage to the mat so it can stand these high temperatures with ease. But watch out the max you can go is 500F, which is good enough for all kinds of food.

This is a nice grilling companion, especially when trying to grill hamburgers. I use barbecue mat to grill eggs that I will later top on my burgers (I know some think that's wrong), but it beats having to cook the eggs indoors. I also like to put cheese on top of my burgers and have found that the burgers can be finished on the barbecue mats in more creative ways. So far I have tried steaming the cheese on top using a lid and a bit of water.This has changed my grilling. Used it the night i got it. My crates are so nasty and food get stuck to it, so this was so great yesterday cooking in it and the items flipping over. Flavor was still really good. These are great grill mats! You an cut them to size, easily clean them and protect your grill. I hate grilling simply because I hate cleaning the grill, especially with sticky BBQ sauce. But we just used our mats for the first time and I can not tell you guys enough how much easier these have made my life! Well worth the money.
grill cooking mat
grill cooking mat

These are a great deal since it comes with four decent sized grill cooking mat sheets. I was surprised by how thin they were but I think it helps cook the food better. Perfect for vegetables on the grill! This is of high quality. Since it is copper plated, it dissipates heat everywhere and cooks evenly. Don't have to look at the yucky grills in the park. You can just lay over this mat, and be confident that it is clean. Very useful, if you are a veggie, and hesitate to the grill where meat was used before. Would highly recommend this. These are a must have if you like to grill fish or veggies. I love these and have ordered before. They clean up nice and last a long time. These are excellent! Used them last night to grill asparagus and peppers. So nice that nothing falls through the grates and the oil I used to season then didn’t stain and cause a mess on my grill. Cleanup is easy—just throw in the dishwasher per the instructions!

I love YRYm HT grill cooking mat. I wasn't sure if the meat on the grill would brown, but it browned perfectly and retained the juices on the grill mats. It is very easy to clean with soap and water. Excellent alternative to placing food directly on the grill surface. Typical grill marks appear on the food. Grilling time is not appreciably diminished. Especially easy clean up after use. Some food substances (for example, high sugar content marinades) May burn and may require extra scrubbing. It’s worth the effort! Sufficiently cost-effective to warrant disposing the grill mat after multiple uses. These are an awesome concept! The grill gets so messy and is a pain to clean. And grill cooking mat provides a flat surface for a good sear. I do worry a bit about cooking on Teflon, so I may use these in the bottom of the oven to catch drippings and clean them up quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment