Wednesday 20 November 2019

how to use vinyl transfer tape

I am amazed at HTVRONT Clear Transfer paper. I ordered this product and it was at my door within 2 days. I used it the same night and one piece of tape last over and over again. I am thoroughly satisfied with HTVRONT Clear Transfer paper and the seller. Good quality product, does just what it's supposed to would buy again. This has been my favorite transfer tape of all that I’ve tried so far. The tack is perfect and I’m a huge fan of grid lines. You could not ask for a better product for the price. Just received a new roll the other day! Good quality. This was an excellent value for the size. It works well and is a great thickness. Sticky but not too sticky where it makes it hard to peel the vinyl off. Will order again soon. Works great with vinyl my vinyl transfer tape was easy and quick. This vinyl transfer tape is great. I’ve used it with my Cricut to paint on fabric and wood signs. I haven’t had any problems with it and a great value for the amount.

I just purchased a Cricut and have been working on cutting out clear transfer paper for my classroom. I wanted to start out with using transfer tape that didn't cost me a lot of money in case I messed something up. This was a great deal. It transfers the vinyl well and is very clear, which makes placing it easy. Everything has stayed where I put it and did not start to peel up. I will definitely order more when I run out. Great transfer paper for crafting. the grid lines help to ensure the vinyl is straight. I'll defiantly be restocking up with this brand. Perfect for applying 651 Oracal to my crafts! Sticky. Good. Does what or should. This is GREAT transfer paper! Adheres quickly & easily - yet also is easily removed if you need to move it or if you accidentally laid it crooked. My new favorite transfer paper! Best Quality Transfer Paper I've used for vinyl. I can reuse atleast 10 times. Clear and lines help a lot.

I used HTVRONT vinyl transfer tape for the first time today and I love it. So far so good! he Transfer tape works well! The grid helps to line everything up perfectly. Nice strong tape. The BEST transfer paper I have tried. I will use this from now on. I’ve already ordered another roll. Sticky enough but not too sticky. Great transfer paper, good cost, easy to use for my Cricut. This product was a great deal for the price. I used it in conjunction with my Cricut machine to transfer vinyl. It easily grabbed the vinyl but was then easy to peel off. I would purchase this item again. Great product. It is definitely worth the money the quality is good. Very happy with this product. I don’t have a ton of experience making stickers but I had no trouble using this. Used product for earrings....worked great.........will be using more very soon. It is suposed to be, torks great, great value for the money.

I have been having trouble applying intricate designs due to the fact that the vinyl transfer tape would not pick up the design without tedious manipulation on each small portion. This vinyl transfer tape got very good reviews, so I decided to try it. It is much better than the other brands I have tried. I have used it only on 3 transfers, so I hope for a better review after time. Got this today and already tried it out! Works great and sooo much better value than buying in craft stores. Will buy again! Great product and tremendous value! The only reason for a 4 star and not a 5 star review across all areas is that it has a high tack that makes some projects a little more difficult. But I would definitely buy this again and do recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment