Friday 29 November 2019

review of HTVRONT HTV vinyl transfer paper

I was so excited finding HTVRONT HTV vinyl transfer paper for the price it was ,a little skeptical reading reviews but figured I would give it a go! So happy I did it works great it weeds perfectly and feels great on the shirt thank you I will be back for more colors. Veryveasy to apply and looks great on fabric. This was my first time using this vinyl. I was surprised how quickly it took me to weed this image!! Very easy to weed and great retention with ironing on. 5-stars!!! This is my go-to vinyl now! Will be purchasing more colors! Works well, weeds easy. I've had bad luck in the past with vinyl coming off in the wash. So I washed my shirts, hung to dry. Ironed the design on, let them sit 24 hours, ironed over the design again, another 24 hours, then washed and hung them again (we dont dry our shirts). I used wax paper over the vinyl as a barrier between that and the iron. They turned out great!

I was concerned about reviews saying weeding was difficult. I'm a craft user, and found it to be just like Cricut or other heat transfer vinyls. HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper  worked well even with my inexperience. I recommend it if you are doubtful about ease of use. I love how easy this vinyl is to weed out and it adheres better than the name brand! Weeding was fun because i didn’t struggle at all. This product went on very easily, it adheres well and I was actually able to peel warm and it still adhered the same as a cool peel. It was also very easy to weed and worked perfectly for my project! This is a good heat transfer vinyl. Easy to weed & a good buy. I made cheer shirts for a friend, the vinyl was great to use, a little hard to see the cuts, but overall it was still great to work with. This is great iron on Vinyl. It went on so smooth, was so easy to weed. I will be buying this product again.

You definitely get so much vinyl for what you pay for my big issue with this product is the back is so matte you can barely see what you're weeding. This is  best heat transfer vinyl  I have ever used. So far I’ve had no issue with how long it last after ironing on. Got this on an amazon flash sale. It is actually pretty good HTV for the price I paid. The white is not as glossy as some other HTV I have purchased before and weeding is a little tough, but neither of these are dealbreakers. It is perfectly usable and adhesion is good. Cheap price for this vinyl. I normally use siser but try this to see how it would turn out and because it was cheap I pressed at 375 for seven seconds and I layered two colors it's the same company and vinyl just a different color. Even though it says iron-on I still used my heat press and it also says cold peel but I peeled it while it was hot and had no issues. I haven't washed it yet because I just pressed so the real test will be up next. Also the black is a little more shiny than siser easyweed.

My sister purchased this for me, but I had to write a review! Set my cricut to non cricut maker HTV vinyl, the cut setting to more, and my press to 305 degrees as the instructions say. This vinyl weeded sos so easy and beautifully. The heat setting was perfect and the shirts turned out amazing. Definitely ordering from here from now own!!! I mean I was truly shocked how easy it was to use! Great value for a wonderful product. Easy weed, easy to adhere. Haven't washed anything yet, will check back in later on that point. Needed to cut it out on a more deep setting to cut through the vinyl (iron on+) for my Cricut Explore Air 2. Once cut, it wasn’t the easiest to start weeding but once going it was fine. Iron setting needed longer to stick to my fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment