Monday 11 November 2019

miracle grill mat reviews

YRYM HT non-stick grill mat is a nice alternative to grill baskets or solid grill mats. I used with freshly sliced veggies on my grill and even got a nice char through the mesh! I cut it to fit my Air Fryer Toaster Oven,the product work very well.Easy to release food while grilling.Easy to clean. We used our non-stick grill mat set for the first time and love them! We overlayed two of the larger ones to fully cover our 24" grill surface and sprayed them with cooking spray. They worked like a dream, allowing the meat to cook and absorb the smoke. They cleaned up so nicely with hot water and dish soap that I didn't need to put them in the dishwasher, although the directions said I could. I have used miracle grill mat 5 times now. They do the job and are easy to clean. I would definitely buy again. liked that no food stuck to it and unlike the solid grill grill nonstick mats you actually got that grilled smoky taste.

I've used a non-stick grill mat set for about 2 years before I found these, they lay flat and give you much more surface area. Really like you get three so you could easily prep other food to rotate in. Smoked jalapeno peppers on them, they dont fall through the rack but it makes picking them up and turning them easier with this. Let's the smoke through! Nice large set of mats, very fine mesh (almost as fine as a window screen), perfect for delicate fish and vegetables. Just be careful not to grill over an open flame, as it cannot go past 500F. We loved it. We cook a lot of veggies on the grill and didn’t have to worry about things falling off. Easy to clean. One sheet will have a hole in about a month. We use one about 4 times per week on the grill. Using rubber heat proof tongs. Not sure we're the damage came from. I've only had the opportunity to use them a couple of times but quite pleased with the results. Great product, works well for small vegetables and the non stick means you don’t need to spray any lubricant on it.

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat is the miracle grill mat I ever used. Very easy to clean and Maintain. Quality is very good.Food doesn't fall through the gaps. Food doesn't stick to mats. Love miracle grill mat. Dont use for temperature greater than 500 Degrees. I use this especially the one pad with the smallest grid on my Breville air fryer basket/rack.. I gave the rest of the mats to my son for their outdoor BBQ grille. I've only used them once so I don't know how long they will last long term, but I used to lose my asparagus ALL the time on my grill and now I don't with these great grill mesh mats!!! I haven't tested all three, but the black one works great! I grill about once a month so I can see them lasting me a bit. Really like these mats. I spray with Pam before each use so they clean up well. It really helps for food items that would normally fall between the grills. Very happy with purchase.

I am very pleased with YRYM HT miracle grill mat. Sits right over the regular bbq grate and prevents smaller or more delicate pieces of meat, fish or vegetables from falling between the slats of the regular grate. Easy cleanup - just put it in the dishwasher & the job is done! This product still lets you enjoy the great flavors with grilling and the cleanup is next to nothing. They clean up really quickly and easily and seem pretty durable. I’ve used them several times now and so far, I enjoy using them. Very pleased with the non-stick grill mat set. A brilliant addition to my grill cook set. Fish didn’t stick at all, not at all! I can’t really give higher praise than that. I used miracle grill mat with hamburgers and hot dogs and vegetables .love this grilling went more smoothly .love the ease of grilling with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment