Thursday 19 December 2019

BBQ grill mats makes grill cleanup easy

First time using YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set and I love it. The easiest way to grill without making a mess and avoid cleaning your grill. I did all my research before picking the mat I wanted, was not impressed with other brands, and wasn't getting my hopes up. But just wow this one is fantastic. I am genuinely impressed by how well it works and how easy it is to clean. Nothing sticks and food is cooked perfectly through it, works great with marinated meats too. Grill marks are hit or miss depending on whats being cooked, but the taste Id say is even better. Wish I had bought this years ago. I strongly recommend YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set. Great Mat and I have run through a handful of others..far and away the best out there! What a great product! So easy to use and clean. So glad I ordered it!

My favorite thing is not having to clean the grill grate. Still have to clean the miracle grill mat though. But that is easy, just moisten and clean with a blue kitchen sponge (rough side). Nice non-stick bbq grill mat set but miss the grill marks. Have used in my winter home with great success.I love the way food cooks evenly and with no burning. Grill cleanup is as easy as washing the mat.  It was wonderful! It actually allowed us to cook more food since the entire mat heated up and cooked evenly. We also cooked vegetables without a basket or worrying about losing them. Love the big size that covers the whole grill surface, the easy clean-up and the great non-stick grilling experience. It provides great grill marks and easy to clean. Easy to use, great taste, like it covers most of the grill. Food grilled perfectly. No grates to clean! I love xl bbq grill mat ,it’s perfect size for my bbq grill.

After grilling some burgers on my woodwind, I went to clean it up. I realize that I need something no-stick and can be much easier to clean up. Haven’t used it yet, but YRYM HT Best Miracle Grill Mat looks like it will be the answer to my clean ups. I live in an apartment complex and having this super mat made it very easy to share the public grill, make some great chicken & sausage, and not have to clean up after !!! Great miracle grill mat ! Happy it cuts down cleaning time. I recently purchased an expensive grille I plan on keeping a long time and I want to take great care of it, the mat really helps me to do this. Large enough for a whole meal. Appears to be an excellent quality product. The Grill Mat can be cut to fit the grill gate which is an excellent feature. This Grill Mat is thicker than other mats which should provide longevity. Please with the product so far. I have used other grilling mats in the past, and they are much more flimsy and don't hold up, this one is substantial and is a great value.

Easy to use and easy to clean. The YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set fits my BBQ perfectly. Love it. Received in time for 4th and it worked as advertised. Good even grilling and easy cleanup. So Far So Good. I will use it a few more times and then order another set for my daughter. Great grill mat; very thick and cooks evenly over the whole grilling surface which it covers completely. This is my 2nd YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set in 4 years love it. Good to use in swimming pool area. Exactly what we wanted to keep our new grill clean. Gave 4 stars because I have to be careful not to bend them while washing. Otherwise very nice product.

No comments:

Post a Comment