Sunday 15 December 2019

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works perfectly for projects

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape worked great for my project. It cut very nicely with my Cameo Silhouette. Like the high gloss. Received hooks in timely fashion. These are not the top of the line hooks but for this price they are great. I do not do a whole lot of crochet but when I want to this package of hooks fills the bill. pleased with delivery time bur a couple of the hooks had a rough finish near hook and it catches the wool whilst crocheting apart from that little bit of trouble they are ok thanks. I have been using this product for over a year and I have never had any issues with it! I will get more when this rolls ends.

This is my first time using a plastisol transfer paper to move my vinyl cut outs onto t-shirts so I can’t compare HTVRONT plastisol transfer paper to other brands but I can say the price is great in comparison and it works perfectly for my applications. Seems to magically know what to stick to and what not to with just a little bit of help. This roll lasted me forever and I got so many projects out of it. Did so many crafts for two Christmases in a row and for my entire wedding, along with shirts and sweatshirts for 20 groomsmen/ bridesmaids/ wedding party. Exactly what I want said after fighting With high adhesion tapes. This peels off easier and as much easier to work with. It works really well, hasn't ruined my projects like other transfer tape/sheets.

I have used quite a few HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape in my crafting. I love this tape - it is easy to use, I can re-use it and it comes in different sizes. I did not realize how much I would use a small adhesive transfer tape roll until I bought it on accident! I have since bought two more large rolls and it is all I use now. I even used it to add vinyl to very thin paper bags and it did not take any of the bag off, it was super easy. Purchase it, you won't be disappointed. Product works really well. The adhesive is really good and the vinyl sticks on really good. We'll most definitely be buying more transfer tape from you guys in the future. Thank you for such a great product. This is LITERALLY one of the best products that I’ve used for my silhouette designs/vinyl.

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works well. They are a bit flimsy as soon as you get down to size 3 and below. If you need the small hooks, I recommend getting ones with plastic handles, so that they don't bend as easy. The bigger hooks worked well. I like the tie pouch a lot. It works especially well for traveling. It keeps all of them together, and it's small enough to fit in a small pocket/space in your luggage. It came just as pictured. The only reason I didn't give a full 5 was because I had hoped, however random the coloring was, that I would not get hooks of the same or similar color in similar sized hooks meaning the colors would be more spaced out between the different numbered hooks. This would have been nice as it makes it easier to differentiate the hooks. Other than that I really loved the product and I can even wrap the holder snugly around my spare hooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment