Monday 23 December 2019

how to use adhesive transfer tape for vinyl

HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape works wonders. It does not peel up the base paint, it is easy to see through and with a little bit of effort it can be repositioned. I have found the one and the best transfer tape for vinyl I will ever be using!  After multiple tries of multiple transfer paper for my vinyl use of my Cricut... I have to say this is the best! Easy on easy off. Sticks well but not too sticky. Absolutely love it! Never using anything else. I am very satisfied with this product. It is the best carrier I have used. Perfect adhesion and easy to peel. Once you get used to it, lifting decal is very simple with this product. One section can be used multiple times if you don’t crease it. Works so great, will definitely be purchasing again. I use it for vinyl transfer and have never had an issue with it. Sticks but isn’t too sticky, it’s perfect.

I love HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape!!!!! Not too sticky and not under sticky. Just perfect. I have other transfer tape and once the vinyl is on it, it refuses to come off on to anything. This is best transfer tape for vinyl. I will be ordering again and again. Like this but wish it had just a tad bit more pickup, I have to work with each cutout to make sure it gets picked up. I do love that it releases so easily when you transfer. I absolutely love this stuff! I did a lot of research on transfer paper for my Etsy business before I purchased HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape and I'm so glad I did! This paper is tacky but not too sticky! You can still get the air bubbles out without harming the product underneath. It is a clear film with no grid which I like. I really recommend this! I will be buying this again. Easy to get my vinyl off and comes off easy on the product you are using it on. A+++ This was awesome adhesive transfer tape compared to previous kinds I had used before even from big companies such as expression vinyl. Will order more from these folks again!!

Bought HTVRONT adhesive transfer tape to try out a new transfer tape. Ordered this back in November, it arrived on time. I waited to put in a review until I had be able to use it. It's great transfer tape and it's almost time for me to put in another order. It also came with some vinyl which was a happy surprise. I will definitely be ordering from here again. This adhesive transfer tape is very strong and sometimes doesn’t want to let the vinyl go. I recommend sticking the transfer tape on your pants or something a couple of times before using it so it will be a bit more weakened and easier to use. I love how easy it it’s to use and come off. This transfer paper is the ONLY one worth buying. Unlike other transfer paper, it doesn't have the extra layer of paper to peel the tape/paper off of to then stick down. It unrolls like tape, so it's smoother and easier to use. Plus, this is a fat roll, SO much on the roll, it lasts.

I love HTVRONT transfer tape. Not too sticky but just sticky enough. 50ft lasts a long time too. I use it mostly for decals, easy to cut, easy to use. The best transfer tape for vinyl I have ever used! Cost effective and fast shipping. Very pleased. Order regularly and will continue. Customer service is outstanding! This is great for decals!!! way better than cricut brand and way better price. I love this transfer tape and will definitely order more if I ever run out. The company was awesome and I loved the surprise i found inside the roll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment