Thursday 12 December 2019

where to buy non-stick BBQ grill mat set for seafood grilling

This is my first time using a miracle grill mat like this.The YRYM HT non-stick BBQ grill mat set came with 5 mats and a silicon brush. I tried it in the oven baking pork jerky and it works perfectly. The miracle grill mat is non-stick and easy to clean. Even the mat is thinner than I expected and the brush is smaller than what is demonstrated it the website photo, I think overall this is a great product and worth $$. I definitely like the idea, it is light, prevents the food burned from grilling, while make the grill itself clean. Perfectly for grilling the seafood. I used to use the iron plate, which is good but very heavy, as you can tell from the picture. YRYM HT non-stick BBQ grill mat set is perfect for the camping or picnic. The size is OK, fitting most grills. My only concerns are the allowing temperature (below 260 degree) and no direct fire. So I need always keep an eye on it when grilling, which is good for seafood grilling.

YRYM HT miracle grill mat is handy for cooking fish or vegetables (if you don't want to make a kabobs) and it is dishwasher safe, which is nice. It's also multi-functional and be used as a liner for the oven. It does prevent flaring up or overcooking and guarantee even foods being cooked evenly. I would recommend it to my family and friends. However, it was not entirely non sticky as advertised (we cooked the whole fish with skin on; maybe it makes a difference if you cook the fish fillets instead). Great for veggies etc on the grill, I use wooden utensils to keep the miracle grill mat safe but pretty much allows all your cooking outdoors. when paired with a side burner.
miracle grill mat
miracle grill mat

I used YRYM HT non-stick bbq grill mat set  last weekend for grill some lamb kebabs. I did it in oven instead of the grill. I think it can test how the " nonstick" thing works. And it really works great! The temperature I used is 435 F, it did not hurt the mat at this temperature. After it is done, of course there is a lot baked residues on the mat. Amazingly just after a brief wash, or you can call it a brush, just with a little detergent, all that black tars are gone. See the picture below. I would recommend this miracle grill mat! I grilled steaks with the mat today. It was awesome! There's no drips from the iron grate to the oven, it saves the mess. After cooking I can simply use a paper towel to wipe everything off from the nonstick sheets quickly. It also helps to keep more natural juices in the steak. These miracle grill mat makes BBQ really easy and fun. 

I use YRYM HT non-stick BBQ grill mat set for grilling pizzas on my grill. I use a cast iron pizza pan then toss one of these on top of it and I no longer worry about burning the bottom of my pizza on the grill, I don't have to clean that cast iron pan all too much, and I can quickly and easily switch between pizzas without having to remove that 10 lb hot cast iron pan. These things are seriously nonstick. I haven't found anything that sticks to it yet. Everything just wipes right off pretty much. You don't even have to put any elbow grease into it. I'm happy with my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment