Tuesday 31 December 2019

HTVRONT heat transfer vinyl works great with Cricut Air2

HTVRONT HTV works great, I used it to make some shirts for Christmas. I neglected to take pictures though. I will be buying more. I got this for my wife for Xmas. She has the new Cricut Maker and this set of vinyl heat transferred sheets work beautifully for her. She also has the latest press so that made these sheets work better than with an iron, which she has used for years in the past. Great product. Don't hesitate to purchase it. Christmas gift for my daughter. Shes already used them up. Love it very easy to use. I use on my circut machine.

I shared with my daughter the Iron-on heat transfer tape to make T-shirts, aprons, fun cosmetic bags for Christmas for our love ones (husbands, grandkids, siblings). So far so good. We did recommend on the T-shirts to them, when laundering to turned them inside out and dry on low. I've used several sheets from the package so far. It's a little different from cricut brand. It weeded great, it heat pressed good. It's held up in the wash. I bought this to use in my Cricut Air2. Eventually, I figured out that you have to peel off the protective covering, and that side needs to be UP when you cut. Set your image to mirror, and use the "premium vinyl" setting. It weeded wonderfully, and I had some script that was fairly intricate. I haven't washed the item yet, interested to see how it holds up. It looks nice and crisp on my project (Black t-shirt with my daughter's sorority letters in white). 

HTVRONT black heat transfer vinyl  is the Best & Easiest vinyl I've used since starting to make my own shirts! Some vinyl leave a sticky residue but this doesn't. This heat vinyl is great! The colors are vibrant and it’s easy to peel and iron. It washes well and hadn’t peeled. Will be ordering again. I have tried several black heat transfer vinyl and love this. Gives you a variety of colors, but the think I like best is, there's no guessing which side is up and which needs to go down. Different products vary, but love the peel away sheet. Makes it easier. This heat transfer vinyl is great for the value. They packaged it very well and it’s obvious they care about the customer’s satisfaction!

I made tote bags for my bridesmaids with HTVRONT HTV and I loved it. Easy to use and adhered well with just the iron I used to press on the bag.  Worked great, the hoodies I made have been washed and dryed twice now with no problems.. I am very satisfied with these vinyl sheets! I love this vinyl. It works really well. I made some really nice shirts with it.  Then place the image face down on your fabric and iron with whatever you use as a protective layer. I just use a rag. This company makes a big deal about the protective film they put on their vinyl, it confuses people.

No comments:

Post a Comment