Tuesday 3 December 2019

where to buy best heat transfer paper for T shirt

I've ordered HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper 2x it's been great! Lower price and great quality..I've tried other brands but so far my favorite. Very easy to work with. Easy to weed, adheres to material with little effort. I was skeptical about the quality because it was so much cheaper than some of the popular brands, but it was great. I will definitely be a return customer. I will be ordering HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper again!!! Best heat transfer vinyl I have ever used. So easy to weed, easy to place, stays after one press on the heat press. Very impressed. Will be buying again and again!  I swear! This is by far my favorite Vinyl easy to weed and presses fast! Love the quality! Great htv and the amount on the roll is amazing. Best i have used honestly. Have used numerous brand and somolux best by far. And they just added more colors for too! Used the only negative was limited comes but they are changing that!

I’ve ordered HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper 3x. It comes in bulk, but I’m doing shirts for my daughters baseball team and there’s a lot of black that I’m using. It’s the best bang for your buck! Used the white HTV for t-shirt projects. It was extremely easy to weed and adhere to fabric. Used with cricut explore and cricut easy press. I like this particular brand because it doesn’t bubble while ironing on and the finish is smooth and shiny, but not too shiny. I will agree it was hard to weed but with a little patience turned out just fine. I've used about 50 feet of Somolux over the past month and I'm sold.

It's so much easier to weed than any other brand I've tried, which has saved a ton of time. This is the best heat transfer vinyl I have ever used.  The press time is 1/4 of what some brands require. Instead of waiting a full minute it's done in seconds and I can move on to the next piece - for single items it's negligible, but when I have 120 tees to move it's a sizable time saver. The HTVRONT best heat transfer vinyl is heavy enough that I trust it's going to last, but not so much that it's unfit for the garment. Even the carrier sheet feels sturdier. Most importantly, when I order a length of vinyl I receive that length of vinyl. With other brands, I'd learned to expect 12"x12" meant closer to 11.5"x11.3" regardless of the listing's guarantees of accurate dimensions. I ordered 12"*25', and that's exactly what showed up. That alone is a major benefit - coupled with the quality of the product, I'm certain that this is a brand I'll be coming back to in the future.

I took a chance on HTVRONT vinyl transfer paper, hoping for the best heat transfer vinyl and I am extremely happy. I needed iron-on vinyl in bulk for bags I made for students for a couple after-school wellness classes I taught. They cut perfectly on my Cricut using the Premium Vinyl setting and I had no adhesion problems at all, using my Cricut Heat Press and as it cooled, the backing lifted on its own and was super easy to remove from the small areas that hadn't lifted on its own. The bags turned out great!! The students were so excited and teachers were asking if I had any extras they could buy from me. As soon as I got it I put it to work. It is great quality. T-shirts look great and really recommend it. I have read many reviews that help me choose this product. Word of advised, know that if you are just starting your T-shirt business, you need to be aware that some vinyl’s are thicker than others, and you will need to make some adjustments. If you don’t take precaution you will waste a lot of Vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment