Friday 26 July 2019

BBQ masters should get miracle BBQ grill mats

I really enjoy BBQ with the stake. If you to BBQ should get YRYM HT miracle BBQ grill mats. It make the stake more flavor. Every should get it. Just purchased for my big joe grill. Made tuna steaks. Started directly on the grates then finished on the mats. Turned out great. Held up well, will see how they hold up this season. I have purchased several other mats and by far Kona Mats are the best. I love these mats for grilling. Got here on time and i first tried it for a breakfast we had eggs, french toast and clean kitchen matts are really easy too clean.  Just received this last week and tried the mat out that evening on the grill. Works great! The meat was cooked evenly all the way through and quickly. No mess to clean up on the grill itself. And the grill cooking mat cleans up ever so easy!


We have been cooking vegetable on YRYM HT grill cooking mat and it is unbelievable how fantastic they turn out. I have a half-propane / half charcoal grill and we have been doing the meat on the charcoal side and veggies on the propane side. Hope these grill mats last as long as they say they will. We love the Kona Grill Mat...We were skeptical at first, however the mats exceeded our expectations. Easy to clean and store. We drilled a hole in one end and​ hang them on our grill. My husband loves these mats. He uses them on a charcoal weber grill. Intend to take it to Australia and use it in campground grills and as an insert to frying pans provided by places we stay. I have these at home and use them all the time. Just don't leave the grill top open or the mat may fly away in the wind. Just received the mats. I won't be using until this Saturday. I have complete confidence in your product. I would be happy to write a review after my Saturday grilling.


I am very happy with yrym ht miracle BBQ grill mat. Does everything as advertised. Chicken cooks extremely well without having to stand constant watch. An absolute must. Mats seems to be heavy duty. To cold to use right now but a friend always has one and loved it so I got on Amazon and purchased. Received the mats today. Read directions and boom! No grill marks but it looks like it works! My husband loves it and stuff does not fall through, only downside is no grill marks lol.


Recently used my grill cooking mats again. I love them! Super easy to clean. I store mine with my baking sheets for convenience. I had used a different brand of mats, before getting these ones. These ones are so much better they are thick, sturdy, and best of all dishwasher safe. I would highly recommend Kona mats. Omg had food cooked at a neighborhood cook out, the roof cooked on this mat was fabulous compared to food cooked on other grills, so tasty and juicy could not wait to order mine. One weekend without my mats seems like an eternity. Mine will arrive Monday from Amazon. Thanks Mona for the best food cooked out ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment