Sunday 28 July 2019

butcher wrapping paper is used for the barbecuing brisket


I used YRYM HT butcher paper to wrap and decorate gifts. Works great! Nice and thick so that markers and paint don't go through to the package underneath. I can see many uses for the paper due to it's good quality. Standard brown craft paper. I wouldn't call it butcher paper because I think of butcher paper as having a sheen or waxy coating. Thin paper, not as thick a grocery bag. Purchased YRYM HT brown butcher paper to use as gift wrap and should work perfectly for that.  I wrapped presents in this butcher paper and it was the perfect size and quantity. Easy to cut and tape. Great product. I bought this as part of a gift for my son-in-law. He liked it and will find it very useful. Used it for a party set up for a grazing table display. I wanted to make sure the paper was food safe. Excellent paper that kept my tablecloth clean.

butcher wrapping paper
butcher wrapping paper
When I ordered YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper, I expected just an average type of paper, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the quality of the paper was very good. There are so many different things I can use this for, as well. Too many to list, but I'm very happy with it because not only was the quality exceptional, it also came with a lot more than I expected. I originally ordered it because I recently bought a smoker, so I wanted to try it out to smoke some meat. Not only did it work great for that, I found so many other uses for it. I use it for parchment paper, craft paper, wrapping paper, butcher paper...the list can go on and on! I give this a big thumbs up! I don't cook Beef Brisket so I can't evaluate the paper for that use. It worked well for a parchment paper replacement to keep cheese from burning to the pan. The roll is a little bit unwieldy but overall a good product.


My husband got brown butcher paper to use for the barbecuing process of the brisket. It did very well. It's exactly as advertised. Not waxed, or lined and good for all types of cooking. The paper does absorb the liquid/grease/oil from whatever you are cooking so be wary of the paper not actually protecting you from any of the oils. You will need a plate under it afterwards to set on a table. I found it easy to work with if there is a 100% straight edge to the paper section you are using, sometimes if there is a nick it will tend to rip a little. You want to make sure everything is wrapped securely to have it evenly cooked.


My uses were for freezing steaks and wrapping bbq on the grill. For the most part it does what it is supposed to do. As a test, I wrapped some steaks in plastic wrap and then foil, and the other steaks in just butcher paper. The Steaks were placed in plastic freezer bags separately. After a month in the freezer, I pulled one of each steaks and unwrapped them. The steaks wrapped in plastic wrap and foil were red and the steaks wrapped in the butcher paper were less red, almost Brown and had signs of drying on the edges of steaks. It was clear that that the plastic wrapped steaks were better preserved than the brown butcher paper when freezing. I will continue to use the butcher paper for wrapping my BBQ. I am very happy with this product. The weight is great and it hangs well. I will order again.

No comments:

Post a Comment