Saturday 13 July 2019

review of YRYM HT brown butcher paper

The YRYM HT butcher paper roll has come in so handy!! Great product. Its not too thin or too thick. Its perfect for covering tables, or stretching out on the floor. We took it to a birthday party and layed it across the cement floor for kids to color on....HUGE hit!! I covered the tables at my wedding with this paper and gave people sharpies to doodle with during the reception. They were a hit! It's an inexpensive way to add whimsy to your wedding.This is a good quality paper, and versatile too. I use this to cover work tables, make clothing patterns... It's a good weight that is both easy to work with and sturdy. <y daughter loves to draw and this is great! she can outline herself, draw pics, etc. She prefers to draw on the floor, so this is a great, clean option to prevent her from make a mess.


This is a HUGE roll of brown butcher paper!! I am bad at dimensions so didn't know exactly what to expect. If was wide enough to have a few inches of overlap on each side of a picnic table. We covered 5 tables and barely made a dent in the roll. I'll be doing Christmas presents and lots of full size toddler outlines with it. Excellent service and quick delivery. I ordered a color that was too dark and there was a no hassle return (free return postage). I ordered this role which is just perfect for our uses. As for the brown butcher paper itself, online photos are hard to judge when it comes to color, but basically this paper is the color of paper grocery sacks. It isn't as thick as grocery sack paper, closer to that of a newspaper, so easy to use. Very happy with the product and pleased with the vendor for their no hassle and responsive return service for the original item.


I bought a butcher paper roll to use as "Santa's special gift wrap." This brown butcher paper is thicker than I expected. It still works for wrapping gifts, but I have to use shipping tape rather than scotch tape to keep the gifts wrapped. This roll has lasted 4 years and still has a lot of paper left on it. Used it to warp my wall art. Thick enough to protect frame. Would recommend this for movers. I'm pretty sure I'll use this roll for many years to come! I like wrapping gifts in kraft paper with twine so this is perfect for that purpose. It makes gifts look really classy and clean without very much effort. This is way cheaper than buying wrapping paper and is appropriate to use for all occasions and every season. I love this paper! I keep it in the original box it was shipped in so that it doesn't get wrinkled when I'm storing it. I keep it upright next to my vacuum so it doesn't take up extra space.


Basically, this is a great, thick kraft butcher aper. If you don't know what kraft paper is, go to a local craft store and ask or try some out. Some of the negative reviews come from people simply not knowing what this was when they bought it! If you do know exactly what kraft paper is (and how it's different from printer paper) and you want a lot of it, then this is definitely a good purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment