Friday 19 July 2019

YRYM HT butcher paper is great wrapping paper!

I used the butcher paper for table covering at my wedding and it was perfect. Nice and heavy, quality paper. A little finicky with tape in the heat, though. Color is exactly the same as the picture. It would also work for gift wrap or packing paper. It is very thick, sturdy paper for whatever you need it for. We're stamping our own giftwrap this year, and our stamps aren't bleeding through. Tape sticks well to it. No complaints here, and holy hell is it a lot of paper for your money. Last year we wanted to do a vintage style Christmas and chose to wrap our gifts in this paper with thin rope. Everyone was thirilled. I also use it for wrapping packages for shipping as opposed to using heavy boxes, very protective and thick paper. Also great for projects such as spray painting objects and the like. I need to buy more!


YRYM HT butcher paper is great wrapping paper! It's pretty thick, so you need to tape the sides well. Looks great with just a ribbon or cute name tag/sticker. This is such a great deal! You get a generous amount for great quality and it's pretty easy to work with. Got this for wrapping presents and it's done the trick really well. Bought this for several reasons , great price ! I am using it for wrapping right now , table covering to paint and do crafts. Also for easel . Going to make great banners! Longer butcher paper roll is a bit awkward to handle but well worth it! I used this to wrap presents, wrap packages that I'm sending in the mail, table top cover, posters, etc. Just what was needed, heavy kraft paper which we are using for Thanksgiving for Pilgrim outfits and in Social Studies to make sarcophagus.


I recently used the YRYM HT brown butcher paper a filler and cushion for packing box for moving. The paper was thick and strong enough for average household stuff. A note of caution you might not need all the length of the roll, as for me I had to dump more than 60% of it as I was shedding weight for the move. Bought my first roll in June 2011, Now I'm almost out, so I'm back to buy more! I cut this and use it on the floor of my Sun Conure's Large Bird Cage, as well as his travel cage. At Christmas I wrap my gift soaps with it, put twine around it and then use my hot glue gun to decorate it. TALK ABOUT VERSATILE! I'll try and up load a photo of it as a gift wrap. Paper you ROCK!!   You can't beat this price for the amount you get on a roll. It stretches a whole football field, INSANE.


We used this to cover tables at our wedding and it was wonderful! We let our guests color on it with crayons and it was definitely a hit. I recently moved and ordered this paper to wrap items and help fill boxes so things don't move. It worked out great and I would use again next time I move. The paper has some structure to it (closer to construction paper than loose leaf) but still able to wrap it around bowls/glasses which was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment