Tuesday 30 July 2019

review of YRYM HT grill cooking mat for BBQ

Never thought YRYM HT grill cooking mat would work that well! No direct burning from direct flames, no mess or very little to cleanup after cooking, no smell or unwanted odors whatsoever; I could not believe my eyes! Grilled spare ribs, steaks, sausages, lobsters...it all work the same: very well! Just a word a caution; watch out with the BBQ forks/utensils to not damage or go through the mat when turning the meat for example. It can happen quickly, and then it will start tearing more and more, especially when deep cleaning the mat. I had to use the second one, as I damaged the first one like that. Lastly, if you use heavy marinade, especially sweet one (like with honey for example), the grill cooking mat is quite easy to clean 100%, after cooking. Not sure how long it will last, but I do not expect the grill cooking mat to last forever; a few uses....then it will be time for a replacement.


Still, well worth the price to avoid what no one wants to do afterwards; the cleaning up!
Ps: My BBQ is a gas BBQ, not a charcoal one. So I looked all over for good barbecue grill mats. I came across these and read through the reviews to see how everyone liked them. The ratings were high and had good feedback, so I decided to try them out. After getting them in the mail I was excited to try them out. They work better than I was expecting. The chicken stayed really juicy since the juices were not dripping to the bottom of my grill. Only thing that keeps these from getting 5 stars is I find it difficult to clean real well. Other than that they are nice to use.



Love the YRYM HT grill cooking mat. I use them for grilling Salmon and boy do they work well. I've even used the to grill bacon and time and time again they just work without any of our food sticking. Easy to clean and low maintenance. I would definitely get these if you're in the market for great grill mats. I really like these mats. They are much thicker and better quality than the other brand I purchased a couple of years ago. Very easy to clean. 


YRYM HT grill cooking mat is such a great product. I was finally able to use it this past weekend and it did not disappoint. In fact, it was awesome. I had marinated some chicken tenders and the mat was perfect for these. I didn't have to worry about the food sticking to the grill. The juice from the marinade and chicken just sat there on the mat and the chicken was able to cook in it, thus adding more flavor. And it even left grill marks on the chicken. And cleaning them wasn't too difficult - just put under hot water with some soap and it comes right off. And the best part - not having to clean the grill. My mats arrived quickly. Customer service is awesome. Thank you! I received a follow up email to be sure I received my mats and was happy with them and also great, helpful tips. I live in Michigan and therefore it's too cold to barbecue yet which is the ONLY reason for 4 stars. Can't wait for BBQ season so I can use these barbecue grill mats!

No comments:

Post a Comment