Tuesday 16 July 2019

where to buy craft butcher paper for wrapping


The YRYM HT butcher paper was a huge roll! Paper is really thick. Very nice quality. I used as gift wrap and as table decorations! The YRYM HT brown butcher paper is great for wrapping anything and I think it is a little more earth friendly because you can recycle it.I was surprised at how much of it there is. Kind of heavy to work with. Decided to wrap all my Christmas gifts in kraft paper and this roll worked great. Wide enough for the largest gifts... Packages looked festive once decorated with ribbon, tapes, etc... Had a ton left over and will use to wrap gifts throughout the year (no more storing a bunch of half-used rolls of wrapping paper for different occasions!)


I was pleasantly surprised at the thickness of YRYM Ht kraft butcher paper. I primarily use it to wrap packages for mailing. I also created a display by wrapping empty boxes and stacking them to create "shelves". I've used these at several craft shows, and thus far the paper has held up quite well. Not overly flimsy. I buy a roll to put down on a potty side of a puppy box. It works wonderfully. Would also be good for wrapping packages and other crafts. My mother has been selling stuff on eBay, and I purchased this for her to wrap her mailing packages. Works great - but gift wrap type tape doesn't stick to it very well. We use clear shipping/packaging tape and always seal the seams for good measure. When this runs out, will reorder! We used this paper to wrap tables at a wedding. It was perfect. It was heavyweight enough to not tear when covering tables but not so thick that it wasn't bendable. It molded around the round tables and looked great with the decor. It would also be great to wrap presents in. Where to buy butcher paper? YRYM HT amazon store or official site is your best choic.


So I definitely read the dimensions, but I must have a serious lack of spacial prowess because when this came, I was floored at how huge it was. Not that I'm complaining, the more the merrier. I live right next to the hobby lobby that also sells kraft paper wrapping in smaller rolls, obviously, and this is a steal. The quality is great...it doesn't really fray (like construction paper), and it's not overly thick and difficult to wrap presents with. I noticed that some tapes don't adhere very well to the material, but if you use the standard clear "packaging tape" style tap, it works great and hardly shows on the kraft paper (unlike the frosted scotch tape, which looks hideous and is really obvious). I can easily write with metallic markers and paint pens without it bleeding or anything on the material. The only time I might reconsider getting this is if you want different colors. There is white and black kraft paper that can also be really cute as wrapping, so if you didn't want to be stuck using the standard brown one for every present, then maybe a variety of smaller rolls would be better.
Holy crow this is a lot of paper! i use this paper to wrap gifts with and I will have enough paper to wrap gifts for the next 10 years! It's a decent thickness but not as thick as the scotch paper so it is easier to wrap gifts with it. It would be good to use as a tablecover for crafts for kids as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment