Tuesday 30 July 2019

Grill cooking mat help prevents unnecessary flames and grease fires

I bought YRYM HT barbecue grill mats for a planned BBQ at a park where we wanted to use the public grill without the risk of contracting an illness. It was perfect for the job, the grill marks transferred beautifully and I felt much more comfortable grilling our burgers on a public surface. Above all, what I loved most, was how easy it was to wipe off grease and crust off the sheet...would buy these again in the future. Food cooks as if it is directly on the grill and it is so easy to clean. Works with all my phones, I pads and every thing else that takes this plug! Used the grill cooking mat for the first time last night. It's like cooking in a well greased surface-but it's not grease! Doesn't stick-outstanding product.  I love the ease of cleanup, thanks YRYM HT. Made my first steak this weekend. Turned out great.


The YRYM HT grill cooking mat  is Great for grilling just about anything that needs to remain moist and cooked in its juices such as seafood and vegetables or fruit. Prevents unnecessary flames and grease fires. Very useful grill cooking mat. The description says heavy duty but in reality they are not thick. I thought they would be similar to the silicone heat resistant bake ware and pot holders but these grill mats are thin and flexible. They do a good job and it's impressive how non stick they are. Food just slides right off. Best mat i have used,much thicker then other brands. better than the other mats we have purchased. very durable.


The directions on how to use and care for did not include info for oven use. Happy to learn the barbecue grill mats can be used in the oven as well as grill. Used it this past weekend and grilled burgers, chicken, sausages, hot dogs and it worked great. Easy cleanup and kept all the juices in the meat. I used my YRYM HT Best Barebecue Grill Mats this evening for the first time. They worked well, with no unwanted chemical tast and the cleanup was easy. This was my first experience using a grill mat on my BBQ(propane) and the meat was cooked perfectly. We are looking forward to using it for fish, burgers, shrimp, etc. Kona is the best for grilling absolutely anything and everything. It is easy to clean and keeps the grill clean.


These barbecue grill mats were better than the last that I ordered, but they are easy to clean. I have char that won't come off. I really wanted to like these, based upon the good reviews. Over time, I put them in the dishwasher, cleaned with a grill brush, etc. still had char from soy/maple glaze. If you're not using a sticky glaze, they are good. Otherwise, not easy to clean. :( disappointed. We have been using the grill mat 3-4 times and week for fish on the gas grill they work great! and very easy to clean! Yuck you should have seen the grates from last year that had to be replaced because I didn't have these. Hope they work well!.

No comments:

Post a Comment