Wednesday 25 September 2019

how to use transfer tape for t shirt

HTVRont transfer tape has a backing which makes it easier to cut off the piece that you need and save the rest.I used this in my son's nursery to put up all the designs above the crib and it worked perfectly! The big words transferred perfectly but what I was most surprised about was how easy the little designs came off since they are usually the most difficult. Will definitely be repurchasing once this one is all used up! Easy to use, not too sticky. Hands down the best transfer tape I've used....and I've used quite a few different brands from different companies. This one from Craftopia is great because it transfers adhesive vinyls like a champ and it has grid lines which makes it easier to line up your design for a straight application. I used Cricut transfer tape before and it's soooo sticky. This one is so much easier to work with! Awesome! I'm a beginner with the Cricut (Explore Air 2), but I've done 8 very small signs for my wedding and this transfer tape works perfectly! I'll be making larger signs in the coming weeks, so I'll update this review if I run into any issues...but so far so good! Love it!

I have tried almost every clear transfer paper and transfer paper on the market. This one ranks among the top in vinyl adhesion and is very easy to work with. I like the paper backing, it allows me to cut just the size I need and not have to waste or try to replace the unused portion back on the roll. It picked up the vinyl easily without a lot of pressure needing to be applied and even picked up glitter vinyl (with a little help) I would buy this again . . except the roll is so small. 12 feet is nothing when I am used to buying 150 feet at time for the same amount or less. This makes this tape the most expensive transfer tape on the market today! That is why it gets a 3 star rating. It performs very nicely, but costs an arm and a leg! Easy to use and transfers great. BEST TRANSFER TAPE EVEEEERRRR!!! no more having to take 5mins fighting with the vinyl to get it to pick up onto the transfer tape. This picks it up in 1 try and let's it go just as quick! Love it!

I've used HTVRont transfer tape for multiple different projects and it has worked like a charm. I've used it to apply decals on car windows and glass picture frames and it made the job effortless! It is a good quality transfer tape and a great value! Will definitely purchase this again when I run out. The colors are amazing. I had no issues cutting it like some mentioned. Very easy to weed. Used on some cups I made for bridal shower. Everyone loved them. I have cricut maker. It does the job just like it suppose to. Bought this for teaching a friend. I Knew the grid lines would help her and aid in learning. Perfect adhesion for vinyl. The transfer tape backing comes of easily when applying to vinyl and after vinyl is placed. I will definitely buy this again.  I had a terrible, awful experience with a brand transfer tape that came in a kit... so after much research and review my husband actually recommended this transfer tape. We ordered it, tried it out, and all was right with my crafting world! Great product.

Although this is a little expensive, it really does a terrific job of transferring vinyl to any surface....even when it is a delicate design, it works great every time. It has just the right amount of stickiness to pick-up the vinyl and then peel off correctly. I will never use another transfer tape!!! I previously used the Cricut transfer tape and would often get frustrated because of how strong the hold was. It would be very difficult to pull off of the product. The Craftopia transfer tape has the perfect amount of hold to it to make transferring easy peasy! I am very pleased with this purchase and will not be buying any other brands!  Easy to use or remove and great adhesive. This is a huge roll of transfer tape, and it looks nice. I'm excited to try it. Best quality transfer tape. This is flexible but durable and very sticky- it works with most other mediums. I truly love this tape as do my clients. Great product. Easy to use and holds up well with several uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment