Friday 27 September 2019

HTVRont transfer tape works great with vinyl designs

HTVRont transfer tape is by far the best tape I've used. It holds onto the working piece without peeling it back off of the final surface. I've even had to.reposition it on a working piece, with minimal effort to do so. I've used this on a number of different vinyls and have had flawless results every time! The grid lines make for ideal placement and alignment as you can see from the infantry decal I made. The crossed rifles along with the 11B were cut from white, then overplayed onto a blue cutout I made from the original shape. This product has turned out to be the best transfer tape I've used so far. The other two I purchased and tried previously were not consistent about picking up the design and had no grid marks to help line up the vinyl application. This tape works like a dream. It picks up the vinyl on the first try and then easily peels off once I've applied the design to its final surface. No more sweating it out! The best transfer tape that I have used! I love the likes to help get everything straight! The stickiness is great, and the scraper included is a wonderful little bonus! I will be buying again!

HTVRont transfer tape is the best transfer tape I have ever used. Saves a lot of time when working with any vinyl project. Great tape. Easy to apply and cleanly lifts off the vinyl! Will definitely be buying more from this seller! Way better than any others I have used it’s not overly sticky and the grid lines make placing the items easy. This is the best transfer tape I have been able to find. It sticks well, but not so much that it's hard to peel off. Really easy to use and gets the job done. Love this transfer tape for using with my cricut. Each piece can be used several times before it won't work. I have purchased several rolls. Easy to use..works as advertised! Happy with this transfer tape. Easy to use..works as advertised! Happy with this transfer tape. I used this to make custom cups with vinyl. It helped a lot. Works so great! I will absolutely be reordering! This is by far the best transfer tape i have used. It works on all of my vinyl designs. This is by far the best transfer tape i have used. It works on all of my vinyl designs. Best ever for vinyl transfer! Smooth, the grid lines are awesome, great adhesive that doesn’t leave residue!!! Wish I’d bought it first!!!


Best cricut transfer tape I have used! Cricut tape was too sticky and this one is just right! About to purchase a second roll!  Great quality and easy to use. Not as sticky or as curled as other rolls (i.e., Cricut), so it's a little easier to work with. The one disappointment is that the grid lines don't line up as shown in the photo of the item. They're off by about a half inch on the edges, so I have to measure for precise cuts. Wonderful product- possibly the best transfer paper I've used.

Did several projects with the same piece of paper. I really loved the thickness of it- won't rip. This is my "must have" transfer tape!!! SO easy to work with. I love it!!! Love this transfer tape! I have lots of different brands of transfer tape - this is BY FAR the easiest to use. It is crystal clear and is sticky enough to be effective, but not so sticky that it is unusable! This will be my go-to transfer tape from now on! This is the best transfer tape I’ve ever had!

I love this transfer paper. Works great with oracal vinyl. My only complaint is the cardboard roll is unnecessarily big and takes up a lot of storage room. I unraveled the vinyl, threw away the cardboard roll and re-rolled it so it takes up less space. This is the BEST transfer tape ever!!! only stuff I will use now. Awesome product. Will be ordering more soon! Awesome product. Will be ordering more soon! This is the BEST transfer tape I have found on amazon! Amazing thick quality, not paper, that is easy to apply! Truely like this product and how it performs. Pretty sticky stuff. I've bought this stuff twice now but I wish it were a little less sticky. Love this transfer tape! My cameo came with silhouette brand tape without grid lines and having the grid lines is a life changer!! Works great and picks up the decal on the first try everytime! Would definitely recommend! Works great! Not too sticky which allows for easy transfer of vinyl. Will definitely purchase again! Great transfer tape, easy to use!

No comments:

Post a Comment