Thursday 5 September 2019

where to buy brown butcher paper for wrapping

I use it for weed control instead of landscaping fabric. Great quality paper. Exactly what I needed. Arrived on time with no hassle. Product as advertised, perfect for my application of covering the back of framed artwork, delivered on time and in great condition. Works great to wrap boxes that I'm shipping through the post office. Kind of fun to use cute wrapping paper underneath and be able to use this to ship it! Great for packing glassware, dishes for moving. Thicker paper than expected. If there is any leftover my kids are ready to color or paint on it! Great value! I use this paper to wrap all my presents (except for Christmas). A huge money savings over store-bought wrapping paper. Then I look for fancy ribbon on sale (many stores sell the ends of rolls at reduced prices), and it really pops against the brown paper. The gift looks very classy. This 18" roll is the perfect size, too!


Just what I wanted for use in mailing. Enables me to use many boxes for shipping that otherwise would be too marked up. Where to buy butcher paper Love having it available. Great quality. We’ve used it as a table runner for a party and as wrapping paper. There’s still plenty left over so it’s a great value for the amount of paper. This kraft paper was as expected and perfect as rustic wrapping paper. Also appreciate that it was made in the USA. I recycle my Amazon boxes by wrapping them in this brown kraft paper. It is a good, easily manageable size. The best Kraft paper around, and Made in the USA. No weird chemical smell and inconsistent quality like China-produced paper. Highest recommendation. Great seller followed up with an email to be sure I was satisfied. Will be sure to buy again.






Just used Butcher Paper Roll for 1st time not flimsy like others not wide enough for giant box but perfect for packages I send to family. Plus made in usa. Great quality and definitely adds that rustic vibe to my packaging for my business. Excellent paper quality. Easy to work with. Easy to cut as well. Excited to use it for numerous projects. Used it as a table cloth recently and it was a hit! Good quality paper. You get a lot of meterĂ­an for proce. It worked perfectly for what I needed. I’d recolmend. Came so fast and exactly what I was looking for.  This paper is perfect for a table runner. I’m using it with crayons at our the kids' table for Easter! It works great and arrived super quickly! I use it to package loaves of bread I make for friends. This is exactly what we hoped it would be. We are impressed with the response time of getting the product. We will definitely re-order this product.



Robust, and nicely made paper. I use it to wrap presents because I like brown paper more than colorful wrapping paper. The item was exactly as described. It arrived in a timely manner. This paper is very strong, and I am pleased with the product. I would use this seller again. This brown wrapping paper is great. It's nice to have on hand to wrap gifts for any occasion. It's strong, smooth, good roll size and easy to cut. I use it to wrap packages or to fill space in a package I'm shipping. Exactly what I expected! Really great quality. I use it for my daughter to draw on and to cover the table for crafts. Will definitely purchase again in the future. As expected. Delivered in great condition. It comes in a thick roll. Would buy again. Arrived quickly! Needed to wrap a huge, square box to give as a present.....great weight to paper......It didn't include a bonus as stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment