Thursday 12 September 2019

review of copper grill mat

YRYM HT copper grill mat worked great for protecting the floor of our oven. Cheap enough if they get ruined, can throw away. Clean up a breeze. Worked perfectly. Cooked some pork chops on them and they came out juicy. Only thing is you dont get the grill marks if its something you want then these are not for you. This has really upped our grilling game - high quality and easy to clean! Best thing since sliced bread, lol. They are wonderful, also purchased a set for a friend that loves them too. I was very skeptical about buying these because they were so inexpensive but I went for it and was very happy I did. To be completely honest I couldn’t tell the difference between these and the very expensive ones. Highly recommend. My husband loves these, because he doesn't have to clean the grill. I have only used the mat a couple times and it functioned as advertised. I fried a pound of bacon on my first use and that would have been tough on my propane grill without the mat.


YRYM HT copper grill mat Works great. Distributes the heat, collects the drippings, and then washes right off. Keeps me from scrubbing my grill! Also use on gas stovetop/oven bottom area to catch drips etc. Easy to clean in sink or dishwasher. Easy to clean. Keeps grill.  Good product. Does what it claims. Transaction was simple and delivered on time. We love using these on the grill, especially for wings. They hold up great and clean easily. Are you sick and tired of burning your good food to a crisp? Use one of these mats. It won't melt. The food won't stick to it. You can leave the grill and time it as the fat won't drip on the flame or the super hot shields and burst into flame. They last forever and can be washed and used over and over. This is the best thing for cooking on a grill since canned beer. These mats are perfect for grilling - no charcoal flakes and keeps the juices with the meat!!


YRYM HT miracle BBQ grill mats made it so easy to cook on the grill. My vegetables did not fall through , and still cooked perfectly. And easy clean-up. Washed the mats, and put them away for the next use. There big and perfect for the grill havent got a lot of use out of qthem yet but perfect dad gift. Our friends used these recently and they were great! We had to buy some for ourselves! Awesome if you use your grill a lot, especially as a primary heat source for most of your cooking. I only used them once but I really think they are worth the money. The positive: They control flareups since the grease stays on the mat. They are non-stick, especially handy if the grates aren't seasoned. Cleanup is a breeze just wash the mats with dish soap. The negative: Since everything stays on the mat when you add seasoning to your meats the season also cooks on top of the mat. When you flip your meat the burned seasoning clings to your meat. I now wipe the mat before I flip the meat. In all its a great value for the money.


Have used YRYM HT miracle BBQ grill mats for veggies & Shrimp and LOVE them! Learned to spray with a little extra nonstick if you are using a marinade or sauce, but other than that I am in love with these. No more veggies or my shrimp falling through the grate. and love the 3 pack - love that I can do one on each side and no uber rush to wash - keep them in the cabinet below my grill so if one or two are inside on a drying rack I still have one outside to use the next day! Great product and great price! Great mat -cooked lots of burgers and chicken breast on it! I'm decided on what I think about this product. I'm not sure if I an using it right. I'm not getting any burn marks on my food. I have to take food off the mat and put it directly on the grill. I have a gas grill that does have a flare up shield on it, so there are no direct flames on the mat. It has held up well to high heat. So if the problem is from the flair up shield please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment