Tuesday 3 September 2019

YRYM HT Barbecue mat works great for grilling

YRYM HT Barbecue mat works as advertised. Meat just tasted better. Downside is harder to clean then described and the mat is just plain black. I thought it had a design or logo but its really just a black mat with nothing else. Have used several times and it has worked great. Cleanup was so easy. Cooked hamburgers the first time. They were juicy and best off all not burnt. My surface temp. was 450 degrees when I placed the burgers. At no point did the food stick. After several uses it still looks brand new. I got these matts because we grill a lot of peppers and onions and these matts work great! I have grilled fish and peppers and onions and they were great! We bought these as gifts since we like ours so much. My husband doesn’t burn the food anymore!


We have been using non stick grill mat for the last month or so and it works well but is a little difficult to clean and we are not quite sure we are getting it really clean after each use. Best for use with fish and chicken. We grill all of the time. Last night we made hamburgers on the mat and they were the best burgers we have ever had! Makes grilling neater & cleaner. Like the nonstick surface. It does not however, provide pronounced gill marks. More like stovetop cooking only on the grill. I would buy them again and/or recommend them. Just ordered a second set of these for my daughter. These mats work great. No difference in food taste or cooking time. The biggest bonus will come this fall when I won’t have to tear the grill apart for it annual cleaning. Right now it looks like it will be a ten minute job rather than the two hour it normally takes.


YRYM HT Barbecue mat  is a great product and worked just as advertised. Cooking fish just became easier and I have recommended the product to other folks. The most durable grill may I’ve purchased. It doesn’t deform after cleaning or cooking. Holds the flavor of the food as well. Omg this is a GREAT grilling Matt ! The food comes off really good with no mess to clean up afterwards . You can cook veggies and fish with no problems. I do recommend this item.  Heats up nicely with a little bit of odor at high temperatures (400+ degrees), and browns meat fairly well. What I like best is the very easy cleanup : wipe with paper towels when the mat is still warm, then wash with a soft sponge & hot soapy water. The grill itself doesn't need cleaning. This BBQ grill mat was something totally new to me and I was very reluctant as I thought it would be just another gimmick to take my money.... Well I must say I was pleasantly surprised! The meat does take slightly longer to cook, but the results are impressive.

Purchased this for my dad. Can’t say enough good things. We use babecue mat all the time now. It crisps up meats like you wouldn’t believe!! Very easy to clean. Little soap and water light scrub and wha lah! Brand new. Perfect for fish too no more scraping that grill and less carcinogens so healthier if that’s your thing too! I don’t know what to say. Life changing addition to the grill. I use for all meats. Made grilling tofu possible and easy for my picky daughter. I like to start grilling a steak at 500 - 550 degrees so the higher heat range of the Kona mat is important. I grilled steak, chicken and shrimp on the mat and everything came out tasting great! No flare ups, no sticking and no hassles cleaning the mat or the grill. The Kona Grill Mat is definitely not the cheapest mat but it is the best that I have tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment