Monday 23 September 2019

HTVRont vinyl transfer paper works great for designing t shirts


A few of the colors were stuck together because of how hot it was outside when UPS delivererd them. I cant blame the seller for that. However, these worked just as good as the Siser brand that you can buy at the craft stores. I really liked the variety of colors that came with this pack and I am happy to say that I have already ordered another set, just the brighter colors this time. Great vinyl transfer paper for great proce. No complaints here, this HTV is great. Works as well at the name brand stuff for a better price. It also comes with a full directions sheet which is nice for people who are just starting out or are not as used to using HTV. I love the color variety bundle and the mix of colors in it. Good value and range of colors. Excellent value with a great variety of colors. Adhered very well. This Htv came packaged VERY nicely and not bent! Also, I used my heat press for the HTVRont vinyl transfer paper and it stuck perfect!


I have a few sheets from the craft store of Siser easy weed, but I wanted more of a variety to do some projects. I used some of these colors on my cricut and it weeded well on the HTV setting. I like Best heat transfer paper vinyl , it compares to the Siser I have tried. Overall nice value for the variety pack if you're just starting out and need more colors all at once. This was the same quality as the vinyl I buy at my local craft stores. This pack has a lot of different colors and is easy to work with. It’s a good buy for the price. This is a very nice pack of vinyl. Got it for my wife who has a Cricut machine. Vinyl cut great and she used it right away on 2 shirts. You cant go wrong with this HTV! Its easy to weed and iron on. Stays put and looks great. Brillant colors! I cant review durability because I havent washed the shirts I made yet, but they do transfer easily and cleanly. One thing I strongly dislike is it is NOT clear which side is the one you iron and which side is applied to the shirt. I figured it out eventually (shiny side goes up). This seems like something that should be clearly labeled. I would buy again though!


I’ll give HTVRont vinyl transfer paper a 4 out of 5 it’s the easiest one I have found to use so far. I bought the 25 pack and ended up loving it so I got the all black and white pack. I like this brand better then anything it’s not hard to weed. I have never seen vinyl like this with a protective layer, so it took some time to figure out what I was doing. Once I figured it out, I had no problem using this vinyl! Great buy, I love all the colors that come in this pack, I am used to 12x24 sheets, but these are a great size for smaller projects or shirts where you need to cut a lot of small pieces to get the whole picture. I am very conservative with my vinyl so I have no problem working with these sheets! Overall Happy! This vinyl worked great with a cricut. It transferred with a regular iron. The color variety was good.  Product worked great. Easy weeding process and doesn’t require a heat press to apply which makes it easy. Very happy with purchase.


I usually like to buy white t-shirt to add any words design on it by my own, and vinyl is the one that I like to buy most. It came with multiple colors, so it can fit to any color of shirt. Since I don't have cricut, so I just use scissor to cut them off, and use iron to press them on t-shirt. It's easy to fun to play. Comes out to about $0.75/sheet and even though it’s 12”x10” not 12”x12” I can’t complain about a 75% reduction in price over Cricut products. Clarity. Cuts and weeds easily on a Cricut that’s been known to tear paper with no explanation (blade has been changed, dial is set correctly, etc) Application. Goes on quicker than Cricut vinyl with lower heat setting and it’s cold peel instead of warm peel so there’s no need to babysit it, just set aside and get back to it whenever. Plus, the final texture feels softer/nicer than Cricut vinyl. he colors are deep and vibrant as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment