Thursday 11 April 2013

Why not play A large pile of Dinosaur bones


People saying the game has gone downhill since Cata obviously havent played it lately. Its so much better than Cata in all aspects, tons of things to do, good and quick patches. The game is going UPhill, not downhill.

I'll just be the one to say: I'm never, NEVER, going to spend enough time on the Isle of Giants, killing elite after elite dinosaur mob, to collect 9,999 bones for that mount. NINE THOUSAND, NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE DINOSAUR BONES. Meh, I got my Golden/Crimson Primordial Direhorn. I'm good. Maybe I'll loot that Heavenly Onyx Cloud Serpent from the Sha of Anger eventually.

I got 9999 bones but a Ghost Porcupine 


Looks dumb.. Wow is so boring now, After cataclysm blizzard just ran out of ideas and is just destroying the game.. Plus it's too much money to play for nothing... I want wow to be when wrath was out.. Now that was REAL wow..

Best Mage on Argent Dawn US server LF decent players to duel. (pref Glad/Arena Masters) message me for more info<

No comments:

Post a Comment