Friday 9 August 2019

Grill cooking mat is perfect for vegetables and small food items


So far I used YRYM HT grill cooking mat 3 times, seems to cook food much faster, cleans up easy and no mess in the grill. Because there's no mess you don't need a grill brush (and you should NOT use one if you do, they leave small pieces of steel brush on the grill which can stick to your food. THROW THE STEEL BRUSHES AWAY). Also this will save on gas because it cooks fast and no need to burn-off the grill after. I have used other people's grill mats at work and the YRYM HTs are much thicker and will be easier to keep in place when turning food over. This has been the absolute best grill accessory I have found, I grill numerous days a week, I used to use a stainless steel grill topper, was bulky, was never easy to clean, this YRYM HT grill cooking mat is easy to use and to clean.


I used grill cooking mat while visiting my Sister in Law. What a pleasure to clean up the grill, in the house at the sink. No mess it the grill. My fried rice did not fall into the fire! I am planning on getting this as soon as my life is in order. Now I not only love to grill, I love to clean up afterwards. Swish swish done. No more dirty hard to clean grill grates!! Works great. I am able to experiment with more things on the grill! Bacon does well. However the grease does spill off. I mopped it with paper towels in my tongs to help. Non-greasy food like eggs and pancakes work well. Totally shocked by how great it works. I don't grill without it. Perfect for vegetables and small food items. I do wonder what it is made of, and if there could be potential health problems. It's just too good to be true. Love it!


YRYM HT Barbecue grill mats Worked well for grilling fish which normally breaks up and falls through the cracks. Also allowed better basting. Easy to clean. Wow, why didn't I know about this sooner? I use a lot of seasoning and marinades and it makes a mess of the grill. This cooks like being right on the grates without the mess to the grates. Let it cool and bring it to the sink to wash, that simple! After my sister had metal from those wire brushes found in her intestine, no way do I want to clean with that again. This takes care of that and keeps your grill like new. It fits my Weber Q2200 perfectly. I wash it, dry it and put it on the grill, then fold down the tables and they stay clean also. I have been telling everyone about these mats. Thumbs up from someone who grills year round.


Worked Great. Great customer service. They emailed me to see if I like it. And gave me tips how to use them. I used the grill mat to cook 20 lbs of chicken on labor day.... I did not lose a single cut of meat to the grill and I had zero flare ups. Clean up was very easy. I just ordered another set! Cooks evenly but when grease from the meat builds in the corners they catch fire causing damage to the mat. Not very easy to clean but I will use it again. I kept the temp of the grill lower than the recommended temp. Best advice I can give is to be sure you use very lean meat. Hamburgers will char the corners when the grease runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment